Long-term sustainability of cork oak agro-forests in the Iberian Peninsula: A model-based approach aimed at supporting the best management options for the montado conservation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:295:y:2015:i:c:p:75-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teresa Pinto-Correia & Helena Menezes & Luis Filipe Barroso, 2014. "The Landscape as an Asset in Southern European Fragile Agricultural Systems: Contrasts and Contradictions in Land Managers Attitudes and Practices," Landscape Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 205-217, April.
- Gonzalez, Darinka & Cabral, João Alexandre & Torres, Laura & Santos, Mário, 2015. "A cohort-based modelling approach for managing olive moth Prays oleae (Bernard, 1788) populations in olive orchards," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 296(C), pages 46-56.
- António C. Pinheiro & Nuno Almeida Ribeiro & Peter Surový & Alfredo Gonçalves, 2008. "Economic implications of different cork oak forest management systems," Economics Working Papers 04_2008, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:258:y:2013:i:c:p:91-100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ju-Sung Lee & Tatiana Filatova & Arika Ligmann-Zielinska & Behrooz Hassani-Mahmooei & Forrest Stonedahl & Iris Lorscheid & Alexey Voinov & J. Gary Polhill & Zhanli Sun & Dawn C. Parker, 2015. "The Complexities of Agent-Based Modeling Output Analysis," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 18(4), pages 1-4.
More about this item
KeywordsQuercus suber; Modelling; Montado sustainability; Population dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecomod:v:343:y:2017:i:c:p:68-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/ecological-modelling .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.