Testing for causality in variance under nonstationarity in variance
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- van Dijk, D.J.C. & Osborn, D.R. & Sensier, M., 2004.
"Testing for causality in variance in the presence of breaks,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 2004-48, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- van Dijk, Dick & Osborn, Denise R. & Sensier, Marianne, 2005. "Testing for causality in variance in the presence of breaks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 193-199, November.
- D van Dijk & D R Osborn & M Sensier, 2004. "Testing for causality in variance in the presence of breaks," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 45, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere, 2005.
"Unit Root Tests under Time-Varying Variances,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 259-292.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Ng, Lilian K., 1996. "A causality-in-variance test and its application to financial market prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 33-48.
- Hong, Yongmiao, 2001. "A test for volatility spillover with application to exchange rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 183-224, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:97:y:2007:i:2:p:133-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.