Testing for causality in variance under nonstationarity in variance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Dijk, Dick & Osborn, Denise R. & Sensier, Marianne, 2005.
"Testing for causality in variance in the presence of breaks,"
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 193-199, November.
- D van Dijk & D R Osborn & M Sensier, 2004. "Testing for causality in variance in the presence of breaks," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 45, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- van Dijk, D.J.C. & Osborn, D.R. & Sensier, M., 2004. "Testing for causality in variance in the presence of breaks," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2004-48, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere, 2005. "Unit Root Tests under Time-Varying Variances," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 259-292.
- Hong, Yongmiao, 2001. "A test for volatility spillover with application to exchange rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 183-224, July.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Ng, Lilian K., 1996. "A causality-in-variance test and its application to financial market prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 33-48.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stolbov, Mikhail, 2014.
"The causal linkages between sovereign CDS prices for the BRICS and major European economies,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-43.
- Stolbov, Mikhail, 2014. "The causal linkages between sovereign CDS prices for the BRICS and major European economies," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-9, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Korkmaz, Turhan & Çevik, Emrah İ. & Atukeren, Erdal, 2012. "Return and volatility spillovers among CIVETS stock markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 230-252.
- Papież, Monika & Śmiech, Sławomir, 2013. "Causality-in-mean and causality-in-variance within the international steam coal market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 594-604.
- Bouri, Elie & Awartani, Basel & Maghyereh, Aktham, 2016. "Crude oil prices and sectoral stock returns in Jordan around the Arab uprisings of 2010," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 205-214.
- González, Mariano, 2016. "Asymmetric causality in-mean and in-variance among equity markets indexes," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 49-68.
- Okur, Mustafa & Cevik, Emrah Ismail, 2013. "Testing intraday volatility spillovers in Turkish capital markets: evidence from ISE," MPRA Paper 71477, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Güloğlu, Bülent & Kaya, Pınar & Aydemir, Resul, 2016. "Volatility transmission among Latin American stock markets under structural breaks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 462(C), pages 330-340.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:97:y:2007:i:2:p:133-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.