Mechanical mean reversion of leverage ratios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1985. "Real Determinants of Corporate Leverage," NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Capital Structures in the United States, pages 301-324 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malcolm Baker & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2002. "Market Timing and Capital Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 1-32, February.
- Taggart, Robert A, Jr, 1977. "A Model of Corporate Financing Decisions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(5), pages 1467-1484, December.
- Flannery, Mark J. & Rangan, Kasturi P., 2006. "Partial adjustment toward target capital structures," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 469-506, March.
- Armen Hovakimian, 2004. "The Role of Target Leverage in Security Issues and Repurchases," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 1041-1072, October.
- Ivo Welch, 2004. "Capital Structure and Stock Returns," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(1), pages 106-131, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:41:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s12197-016-9370-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Ya-Kai & Chen, Yu-Lun & Chou, Robin K. & Huang, Tai-Hsin, 2015. "Corporate governance, product market competition and dynamic capital structure," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 44-55.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:48:y:2018:i:c:p:542-555 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hohenstatt, Ralf & Steininger, Bertram, 2011. "The rat race of capital structure research for REITs and REOCs: Two spotlights on leverage," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-077, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dang, Viet Anh & Kim, Minjoo & Shin, Yongcheol, 2012. "Asymmetric capital structure adjustments: New evidence from dynamic panel threshold models," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 465-482.
- Surenderrao Komera & P. J. Jijo Lukose, 2016. "Heterogeneity and Asymmetry in Speed of Leverage Adjustment: The Indian Experience," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(03), pages 1-26, September.
- Cho, Seong-Soon & El Ghoul, Sadok & Guedhami, Omrane & Suh, Jungwon, 2014. "Creditor rights and capital structure: Evidence from international data," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 40-60.
- Maria Elena Bontempi & Laura Bottazzi & Roberto Golinelli, 2015.
"ynamic corporate capital structure behavior:empirical assessment in the light of heterogeneity and non stationarity,"
537, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- M. E. Bontempi & L. Bottazzi & R. Golinelli, 2015. "Dynamic corporate capital structure behavior: empirical assessment in the light of heterogeneity and non stationarity," Working Papers wp988, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dang, Viet Anh & Kim, Minjoo & Shin, Yongcheol, 2014. "Asymmetric adjustment toward optimal capital structure: Evidence from a crisis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 226-242.
- Ferris, Stephen P. & Hanousek, Jan & Shamshur, Anastasiya & Tresl, Jiri, 2018.
"Asymmetries in the Firm's use of debt to changing market values,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 542-555.
- Ferris, Stephen & Hanousek, Jan & Shamshur, Anastasiya & Tresl, Jiri, 2017. "Asymmetries in the Firm's Use of Debt to Changing Market Values," CEPR Discussion Papers 12099, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen P. Ferris & Jan Hanousek & Anastasiya Shamshur & Jiri Tresl, 2017. "Asymmetries in the Firm’s Use of Debt to Changing Market Values," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp598, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:48:y:2018:i:c:p:840-856 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lamoureux, Christopher G. & Nejadmalayeri, Ali, 2015. "Costs of capital and public issuance choice," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 27-45.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:127:y:2018:i:2:p:226-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:annfin:v:14:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10436-017-0306-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Danis, András & Rettl, Daniel A. & Whited, Toni M., 2014. "Refinancing, profitability, and capital structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 424-443.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:95:y:2007:i:2:p:223-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.