Voracity vs. scale effect in a growing economy without secure property rights
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pelloni, Alessandra & Waldmann, Robert, 1998.
"Stability properties of a growth model,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 55-60, October.
- Pelloni, A. & Waldmann, R., 1997. "Stability Properties in a Growth Model," Economics Working Papers eco97/11, European University Institute.
- Holger Strulik & Ines Lindner, 1999. "Property Rights and Growth," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 19904, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Lindner, I. & Strulik, H., 2000. "Property Rights and Growth," Faechergruppe Volkswirtschaftlehre 111, University of Hamburg, Institute of Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Perli, Roberto & Xie, Danyang, 1994. "Monopolistic competition, indeterminacy and growth," MPRA Paper 37411, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1994.
- Tornell, Aaron & Lane, Philip R., 1998. "Are windfalls a curse?: A non-representative agent model of the current account," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 83-112, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)