Voracity vs. Scale Effect in a Growing Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holger Strulik & Ines Lindner, 1999. "Property Rights and Growth," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 19904, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Pelloni, Alessandra & Waldmann, Robert, 1998. "Stability properties of a growth model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 55-60, October.
- Philip R. Lane & Aaron Tornell, 1999. "The Voracity Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 22-46, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tenryu, Yohei, 2013. "The Role of the Private Sector under Insecure Property Rights," MPRA Paper 74893, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Oct 2016.
- repec:spr:inrvec:v:64:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12232-017-0271-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscommon property; growth; increasing returns; endogenous labor supply; differential game;
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .