Determining long-run neutrality in a partially nonstationary model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koustas, Zisimos & Serletis, Apostolos, 1999. "On the Fisher effect," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, pages 105-130.
- Robert G. King & Mark W. Watson, 1997. "Testing long-run neutrality," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 69-101.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Eric Renault, 1998.
"Short Run and Long Run Causality in Time Series: Theory,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1099-1126, September.
- Dufour, J.M. & Renault, E., 1995. "Short-Run and Long-Rub Causality in Time Series: Theory," Cahiers de recherche 9538, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dufour, J.M. & Renault, E., 1995. "Short-Run and Long-Rub Causality in Time Series: Theory," Cahiers de recherche 9538, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Antonio Aznar & Manuel Salvador, 2002. "Weak exogeneity in partially nonstationary models," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 139-150.
- Boschen, John F. & Mills, Leonard O., 1995. "Tests of long-run neutrality using permanent monetary and real shocks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 25-44, February.
- Fisher, Mark E & Seater, John J, 1993. "Long-Run Neutrality and Superneutrality in an ARIMA Framework," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 402-415, June.
- Weber, Axel A., 1994. "Testing long-run neutrality: empirical evidence for G7-countries with special emphasis on Germany," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 67-117, December.
- Phillips, Peter C. B., 1998.
"Impulse response and forecast error variance asymptotics in nonstationary VARs,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 21-56.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1995. "Impulse Response and Forecast Error Variance Asymptotics in Nonstationary VAR's," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1102, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Weber, Axel, 1994. "Testing Long-run Neutrality: Empirical Evidence for G7-Countries with Special Emphasis on Germany," Discussion Paper Serie B 281, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jun 1994.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:91:y:2006:i:2:p:236-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.