Testing Long-run Neutrality: Empirical Evidence for G7 Countries with Special Emphasis on Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascal Jacquinot, 2001.
"L'inflation sous-jacente en France, en Allemagne et Royaume-Uni,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 147(1), pages 171-185.
- Pascal Jacquinot, 2001. "L’inflation sous-jacente en France, en Allemagne et Royaume-Uni," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 147(1), pages 171-185.
- James B. Bullard & Steven Russell, 1998. "Monetary steady states in a low real interest rate economy," Working Papers 1994-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Ribba, Antonio, 2007.
"Permanent disinflationary effects on unemployment in a small open economy: Italy 1979-1995,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 66-81, January.
- Antonio Ribba, "undated". "Permanent Disinflationary Effects on Unemployment in a Small Open Economy: Italy 1979-1995," EcoMod2006 272100073, EcoMod.
- Joakim Westerlund & Mauro Costantini, 2009. "Panel cointegration and the neutrality of money," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Zisimos Koustas & Jean-Francois Lamarche, 2005.
"Policy-Induced Mean Reversion in the Real Interest Rate?,"
0503, Brock University, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2005.
- Zisimos Koustas & Jean-Francois Lamarche, 2006. "Policy-Induced Mean Reversion in the Real Interest Rate?," Working Papers 0601, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Bullard, James & Keating, John W., 1995. "The long-run relationship between inflation and output in postwar economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 477-496, December.
- Mark J. Jensen, 2009. "The Long-Run Fisher Effect: Can It Be Tested?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(1), pages 221-231, February.
- João R. Faria & Francisco Galrão Carneiro, 2001. "Does High Inflation Affect Growth in the Long and Short Run?," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 4, pages 89-105, May.
- Camille Logeay & Silke Tober, 2003.
"Time-varying Nairu and Real Interest Rates in the Euro Area,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
351, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Camille Logeay & Silke Tober, 2003. "Time-Varying Nairu and Real Interest Rates in the Euro Area," Economics Working Papers 024, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Beyer, Andreas & Dewald, William G. & Haug, Alfred A., 2009. "Structural breaks, cointegration and the Fisher effect," Working Paper Series 1013, European Central Bank.
- Moosa, Imad A., 1997. "Testing the long-run neutrality of money in a developing economy: the case of India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 139-155, June.
- Hondroyiannis, George & Papapetrou, Evangelia, 2006. "Stock returns and inflation in Greece: A Markov switching approach," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 76-94.
- James B. Bullard, 1999. "Testing long-run monetary neutrality propositions: lessons from the recent research," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 57-77.
- Ashra, Sunil & Chattopadhyay, Saumen & Chaudhuri, Kausik, 2004. "Deficit, money and price: the Indian experience," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 289-299, April.
- Laurence Boone & Benoît Mojon, 1998. "Sacrifice Ratios in Europe: a Comparison," Working Papers 1998-07, CEPII research center.
More about this item
KeywordsFisher Effect; Long Run; Lucus Critique; Neutrality; Phillips Curve; Superneutrality; Unit Roots; Vector Autoregressions;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.