Discrimination and growth: The distribution across skills matters
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhang, Junsen & Zhang, Jie & Li, Tianyou, 1999. "Gender bias and economic development in an endogenous growth model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 497-525, August.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Lundberg, S. & Startz, R., 1992.
"On the Persistence of Racial Inequality,"
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
92-04, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Lundberg, S.J.Startz, R., 1994. "On the Persistence of Racial Inequality," Working Papers 94-07, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Lundberg, S. & Startz, R., 1992. "On the Persistence of Racial Inequality," Working Papers 92-04, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Lundberg, S.J.Startz, R., 1994. "On the Persistence of Racial Inequality," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 94-07, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Weil, Philippe, 1989. "Overlapping families of infinitely-lived agents," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 183-198, March.
- Barro, Robert J., 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
3451399, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Eicher, Theo S, 1996. "Interaction between Endogenous Human Capital and Technological Change," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 127-44, January.
- Garcia-Minguez, Patricio & Sanchez-Losada, Fernando, 2003. "Statistical discrimination and growth: should we subsidize discriminated against workers?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 255-261, May.
- Berta Esteve-Volart, 2000. "Sex Discrimination and Growth," IMF Working Papers 00/84, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:90:y:2006:i:2:p:194-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.