Laplace transform methods for linearizing multidimensional systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Judd, Kenneth L, 1985.
"Short-run Analysis of Fiscal Policy in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 298-319, April.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1983. "Short-Run Analysis of Fiscal Policy in a Simple Perfect Foresight Model," Discussion Papers 559, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Judd, Kenneth L, 1987.
"The Welfare Cost of Factor Taxation in a Perfect-Foresight Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(4), pages 675-709, August.
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1984. "The Welfare Cost of Factor Taxation in a Perfect Foresight Model," Discussion Papers 643, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1984.
"Saddlepoint Problems in Continuous Time Rational Expectations Models: A General Method and Some Macroeconomic Examples,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 665-680, May.
- Buiter, W, 1982. "Saddlepoint Problems in Continuous Time Rational Expectations Models : A General Method and Some Macroeconomic Examples," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 200, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1984. "Saddlepoint Problems in Contifuous Time Rational Expectations Models: A General Method and Some Macroeconomic Ehamples," NBER Technical Working Papers 0020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1982. "An alternative to steady-state comparisons in perfect foresight models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 55-59.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaoyong Cui & Liutang Gong & Ziguan Zhuang, 2008. "Macroeconomic Policies and Foreign Asset Accumulation in a Finite-Horizon Model," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 9(2), pages 293-313, November.
- Gaowang Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Foreign Asset Accumulation, Macroeconomic Policies and Mercantilism," CEMA Working Papers 461, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Cui, Xiaoyong & Gong, Liutang, 2008. "Foreign aid, domestic capital accumulation, and foreign borrowing," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1269-1284, September.
- Cui, Xiaoyong & Gong, Liutang & Yang, Jianfang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2008. "Marshallian time preferences and monetary non-neutrality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1196-1205, November.
- Xiaoyong Cui & Liutang Gong & Xiaojun Zhao & Heng-fu Zou, 2013.
"The Z -transform method for multidimensional dynamic economic systems,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(11), pages 1081-1088, July.
- Xiaoyong Cui & Liutang Gong & Xiaojun Zhao & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "The Z-Transform Method for Multidimensional Dynamic Economic Systems," CEMA Working Papers 532, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Wang, Gaowang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2011. "The Effects of Macroeconomic Policies in a Mercantilist Economy," MPRA Paper 73305, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Aug 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:90:y:2006:i:2:p:176-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.