Permanent and temporary inflation uncertainty and investment in the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Julia Darby & Andrew Hughes Hallett & Jonathan Ireland & Laura Piscitelli, "undated".
"The Impact of Exchange Rate Uncertainty on the Level of Investment,"
ICMM Discussion Papers
49, Department of Economics University of Strathclyde.
- Darby, Julia, et al, 1999. "The Impact of Exchange Rate Uncertainty on the Level of Investment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(454), pages 55-67, March.
- Darby, Julia & Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Ireland, Jonathan & Piscitelli, Laura, 1998. "The Impact of Exchange Rate Uncertainty on the Level of Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 1896, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Evans, Martin, 1991. "Discovering the Link between Inflation Rates and Inflation Uncertainty," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(2), pages 169-184, May.
- Moore, Bartholomew & Schaller, Huntley, 2002.
"Persistent and Transitory Shocks, Learning, and Investment Dynamics,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 650-677, August.
- Schaller, Huntley & Moore, Bartholomew, 1999. "Persistent and transitory shocks, learning, and investment dynamics," HWWA Discussion Papers 77, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Bartholomew Moore & Huntley Schaller, 2001. "Persistent and Transitory Shocks, Learning, and Investment Dynamics," Carleton Economic Papers 01-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2002.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Kim, Chang-Jin, 1993.
"Unobserved-Component Time Series Models with Markov-Switching Heteroscedasticity: Changes in Regime and the Link between Inflation Rates and Inflation Uncertainty,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 11(3), pages 341-349, July.
- Kim, C.J., 1992. "Unobserved-Component Time-Series Models with Markov- Switching Heteroskedasticity: Changes in Regimes and the Link between Inflation Rates and Inflation Uncertainty," Papers 92-1, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
- Chadha, Jagjit S & Sarno, Lucio, 2002. " Short- and Long-Run Price Level Uncertainty under Different Monetary Policy Regimes: An International Comparison," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 64(3), pages 187-216, July.
- Hartman, Richard, 1972. "The effects of price and cost uncertainty on investment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 258-266, October.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Charles R. Nelson, 1999. "State-Space Models with Regime Switching: Classical and Gibbs-Sampling Approaches with Applications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262112388.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:85:y:2004:i:2:p:271-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.