Persistent and transitory shocks, learning, and investment dynamics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Moore, Bartholomew & Schaller, Huntley, 2002. "Persistent and Transitory Shocks, Learning, and Investment Dynamics," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 650-677, August.
- Bartholomew Moore & Huntley Schaller, 2001. "Persistent and Transitory Shocks, Learning, and Investment Dynamics," Carleton Economic Papers 01-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2002.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emine Boz, 2006. "Can Miracles Lead to Crises? An Informational Frictions Explanation of Emerging Markets Crises," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 19, Society for Computational Economics.
- Emine Boz, 2009.
"Can Miracles Lead to Crises? The Role of Optimism in Emerging Markets Crises,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(6), pages 1189-1215, September.
- Emine Boz, 2007. "Can Miracles Lead to Crises? the Role of Optimism in Emerging Markets Crises," IMF Working Papers 07/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2017. "Consumption and Exchange Rate Uncertainty: Evidence from Selected Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 80096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Insun & Koveos, Peter & Barkley, Tom, 2015. "Permanent sales increase and investment," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 15-33.
- Buranavityawut, Nonthipoth & Freeman, Mark C. & Freeman, Nisih, 2006. "Has the equity premium been low for 40 years?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 191-205, August.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Waters, George A., 2007. "Regime changes, learning and monetary policy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 255-282, June.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Davis, E. Philip, 2004. "Permanent and temporary inflation uncertainty and investment in the United States," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 271-277, November.
- Wilman Gómez & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2004. "Un "Choque" del Activo Externo Neto y el Ciclo Económico Colombiano," Borradores de Economia 285, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwwadp:77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hwwaade.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .