Persistent and Transitory Shocks, Learning, and Investment Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Moore, Bartholomew & Schaller, Huntley, 2002. "Persistent and Transitory Shocks, Learning, and Investment Dynamics," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(3), pages 650-677, August.
- Schaller, Huntley & Moore, Bartholomew, 1999. "Persistent and transitory shocks, learning, and investment dynamics," HWWA Discussion Papers 77, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emine Boz, 2006. "Can Miracles Lead to Crises? An Informational Frictions Explanation of Emerging Markets Crises," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 19, Society for Computational Economics.
- Emine Boz, 2009.
"Can Miracles Lead to Crises? The Role of Optimism in Emerging Markets Crises,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(6), pages 1189-1215, September.
- Emine Boz, 2007. "Can Miracles Lead to Crises? the Role of Optimism in Emerging Markets Crises," IMF Working Papers 07/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2017. "Consumption and Exchange Rate Uncertainty: Evidence from Selected Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 80096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Insun & Koveos, Peter & Barkley, Tom, 2015. "Permanent sales increase and investment," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 15-33.
- Buranavityawut, Nonthipoth & Freeman, Mark C. & Freeman, Nisih, 2006. "Has the equity premium been low for 40 years?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 191-205, August.
- repec:eee:macchp:v2-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Waters, George A., 2007. "Regime changes, learning and monetary policy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 255-282, June.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Davis, E. Philip, 2004. "Permanent and temporary inflation uncertainty and investment in the United States," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 271-277, November.
- Wilman Gómez & Carlos Esteban Posada, 2004. "Un "Choque" del Activo Externo Neto y el Ciclo Económico Colombiano," Borradores de Economia 285, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; learning; macroeconomic dynamics;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-05-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:car:carecp:01-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.