Synchronization due to common shocks? Evidence from German grocery prices
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Parkin, Michael, 1986. "The Output-Inflation Trade-off When Prices Are Costly to Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(1), pages 200-224, February.
- John B. Taylor, 1998.
"Staggered Price and Wage Setting in Macroeconomics,"
NBER Working Papers
6754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taylor, John B., 1999. "Staggered price and wage setting in macroeconomics," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 15, pages 1009-1050 Elsevier.
- Fisher, Timothy C. G. & Konieczny, Jerzy D., 2000. "Synchronization of price changes by multiproduct firms: evidence from Canadian newspaper prices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 271-277, September.
- Sheshinski, E. & Weiss, Y., 1990.
"Staggered And Synchronized Price Policies Under Inflation: The Multiproduct Monopoly Case,"
35-90, Tel Aviv.
- Eytan Sheshinski & Yoram Weiss, 1992. "Staggered and Synchronized Price Policies Under Inflation: The Multiproduct Monopoly Case," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(2), pages 331-359.
- V. Bhaskar, 2002.
"On Endogenously Staggered Prices,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 69(1), pages 97-116.
- Jens-Peter Loy & Christoph R. Weiss, 2003. "Synchronisation in multi-product firms: evidence from german grocery prices," Working Papers geewp28, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:85:y:2004:i:1:p:123-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.