Simplified marginal effects in discrete choice models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Newell, Richard & Anderson, Soren, 2003. "Simplified Marginal Effects in Discrete Choice Models," Discussion Papers dp-03-38, Resources For the Future.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J & Gordon, David B, 1983.
"A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural Rate Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 589-610, August.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1981. "A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural-Rate Model," NBER Working Papers 0807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:17:y:1997:i:2:a:2865 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hardouvelis, Gikas A., 1992.
"Monetary policy games, inflationary bias, and openness,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 147-164, January.
- Hardouvelis, G.A., 1988. "Monetary Policy Games, Inflationary Bias And Openness," Papers fb-_88-17, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Bilginsoy, Cihan, 1993. "Inflation, growth, and import bottlenecks in the Turkish manufacturing industry," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 111-131, October.
- David Romer, 1998. "A New Assessment of Openness and Inflation: Reply," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 649-652.
- David Romer, 1993.
"Openness and Inflation: Theory and Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(4), pages 869-903.
- Cristina T. Terra, 1998. "Openness and Inflation: A New Assessment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 641-648.
- Temple, Jonathan, 2002. "Openness, Inflation, and the Phillips Curve: A Puzzle," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(2), pages 450-468, May.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlevaro, Fabrizio & Senegas, Marc-Alexandre, 2006.
"Simplified marginal effects in discrete choice models: A correction,"
Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 44-46, July.
- F. Carlevaro & Marc-Alexandre Sénégas, 2006. "Simplified marginal effects in discrete choice models: a correction," Post-Print hal-00150461, HAL.
- Pambo, Kennedy Otieno & Olila, Dennis Opiyo, 2014. "What determines consumption of fortified foods in Kenya: the potential for micronutrient malnutrition control," Miscellaneous Papers 166691, Agecon Search.
- Banerjee, Swagata (Ban) & Martin, Steven W. & Roberts, Roland K. & Larson, James A. & Hogan, Robert J., Jr. & Johnson, Jason L. & Paxton, Kenneth W. & Reeves, Jeanne M., 2007. "Adoption of Conservation-Tillage Practices in Cotton Production," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34842, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Webber, Don J. & Freke, Martin, 2006.
"Church organists: Analysing their willingness to play,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 854-867, October.
- Don Webber & Martin Freke, 2003. "Church Organists:Analysing their Willingness to Play," Working Papers 0309, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Anderson, Soren T. & Newell, Richard G., 2004.
"Information programs for technology adoption: the case of energy-efficiency audits,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 27-50, March.
- Newell, Richard & Anderson, Soren, 2002. "Information Programs for Technology Adoption: The Case of Energy-Efficiency Audits," Discussion Papers dp-02-58, Resources For the Future.
- Pambo, Kennedy O. & Okello, Julius J. & Mbeche, Robert & Kinyuru, John N., 2016. "Consumer Acceptance of Edible Insects for Non-Meat Protein in Western Kenya," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246317, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Grammenos, Costas Th. & Papapostolou, Nikos C., 2012. "US shipping initial public offerings: Do prospectus and market information matter?," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 276-295.
- Elias Katsikas & Theologos Dergiades, 2012. "Revising higher education policy in Greece: filling the Danaids’ Jar," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 279-292, August.
- Liu, Lu, 2014. "Extreme downside risk spillover from the United States and Japan to Asia-Pacific stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 39-48.
- Pambo, Kennedy Otieno & Otieno, David Jakinda & Okello, Julius Juma, 2014. "Prospects for Biofortification Reducing Micronutrient Deficiency in Kenya: Lessons from Sugar Fortification Programmes," 18th ICABR Conference, June 17-20, 2014, Nairobi, Kenya 174531, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR).
- Elias Katsikas & Theologos Dergiades, 2009. "Higher Education Policy in Greece: Filling the Danaids' Jar," Discussion Paper Series 2009_16, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2009.
- Eberechukwu Onukwugha & Jason Bergtold & Rahul Jain, 2015. "A Primer on Marginal Effects—Part I: Theory and Formulae," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 25-30, January.
More about this item
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:81:y:2003:i:3:p:321-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.