Simplified marginal effects in discrete choice models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Anderson, Soren T. & Newell, Richard G., 2003. "Simplified Marginal Effects in Discrete Choice Models," Discussion Papers 10631, Resources for the Future.
- Newell, Richard & Anderson, Soren, 2003. "Simplified Marginal Effects in Discrete Choice Models," Discussion Papers dp-03-38, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banerjee, Swagata (Ban) & Martin, Steven W. & Roberts, Roland K. & Larson, James A. & Hogan, Robert J., Jr. & Johnson, Jason L. & Paxton, Kenneth W. & Reeves, Jeanne M., 2007. "Adoption of Conservation-Tillage Practices in Cotton Production," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34842, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Stefano Battilossi, 2009. "Did governance fail universal banks? Moral hazard, risk taking, and banking crises in interwar Italy1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 62(s1), pages 101-134, August.
- Webber, Don J. & Freke, Martin, 2006.
"Church organists: Analysing their willingness to play,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 854-867, October.
- Don Webber & Martin Freke, 2003. "Church Organists:Analysing their Willingness to Play," Working Papers 0309, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Francesco Grigoli & Giacomo Sbrana, 2013.
"Determinants And Dynamics Of Schooling And Child Labour In Bolivia,"
Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65, pages 17-37, May.
- Grigoli, Francesco & Sbrana, Giacomo, 2011. "Determinants and dynamics of schooling and child labor in Bolivia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5534, The World Bank.
- Francesco Grigoli & Giacomo Sbrana, 2012. "Determinants and dynamics of schooling and child labor in Bolivia," Post-Print hal-00779674, HAL.
- Anderson, Soren T. & Newell, Richard G., 2004.
"Information programs for technology adoption: the case of energy-efficiency audits,"
Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 27-50, March.
- Newell, Richard & Anderson, Soren, 2002. "Information Programs for Technology Adoption: The Case of Energy-Efficiency Audits," Discussion Papers dp-02-58, Resources For the Future.
- Anderson, Soren T. & Newell, Richard G., 2002. "Information Programs for Technology Adoption: The Case of Energy-Efficiency Audits," Discussion Papers 10916, Resources for the Future.
- Pambo, Kennedy O. & Okello, Julius J. & Mbeche, Robert & Kinyuru, John N., 2016. "Consumer Acceptance of Edible Insects for Non-Meat Protein in Western Kenya," 2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 246317, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Grammenos, Costas Th. & Papapostolou, Nikos C., 2012. "US shipping initial public offerings: Do prospectus and market information matter?," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 276-295.
- Elias Katsikas & Theologos Dergiades, 2012. "Revising higher education policy in Greece: filling the Danaids’ Jar," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 279-292, August.
- Pambo, Kennedy Otieno & Otieno, David Jakinda & Okello, Julius Juma, 2014. "Prospects for Biofortification Reducing Micronutrient Deficiency in Kenya: Lessons from Sugar Fortification Programmes," 18th ICABR Conference, June 17-20, 2014, Nairobi, Kenya 174531, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR).
- Carlevaro, Fabrizio & Senegas, Marc-Alexandre, 2006.
"Simplified marginal effects in discrete choice models: A correction,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 44-46, July.
- F. Carlevaro & Marc-Alexandre Sénégas, 2006. "Simplified marginal effects in discrete choice models: a correction," Post-Print hal-00150461, HAL.
- Chuang-yi Chiu & Jennjou Chen, 2013. "Determinants of Labor Force Participation of Older Married Men in Taiwan," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 3088-3101.
- Minghui Yin & Balekouzou Augustin & Chang Shu & Tingting Qin & Ping Yin, 2016. "Probit Models to Investigate Prevalence of Total Diagnosed and Undiagnosed Diabetes among Aged 45 Years or Older Adults in China," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(10), pages 1-13, October.
- Liu, Lu, 2014. "Extreme downside risk spillover from the United States and Japan to Asia-Pacific stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 39-48.
- Wang, L., 2018. "Willingness to Pay for Certified Fresh Fruits in China: A Double-Hurdle Approach," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277413, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Joonmo Cho & Jaeseong Lee & Taehee Kwon, 2013. "Gender exclusion in social security protection: evidence from Korea," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(1), pages 62-78, May.
- Elias Katsikas & Theologos Dergiades, 2009. "Higher Education Policy in Greece: Filling the Danaids' Jar," Discussion Paper Series 2009_16, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2009.
- Eberechukwu Onukwugha & Jason Bergtold & Rahul Jain, 2015. "A Primer on Marginal Effects—Part I: Theory and Formulae," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 25-30, January.
More about this item
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:81:y:2003:i:3:p:321-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.