On undominated Nash equilibria for games with a measure space of players
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Balder, Erik J., 1999. "On the existence of Cournot-Nash equilibria in continuum games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 207-223, October.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 1997. "On existence of undominated pure strategy Nash equilibria in anonymous nonatomic games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 171-175, October.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1984. "On a theorem of Schmeidler," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 201-206, December.
- Balder, Erik J., 2002. "A Unifying Pair of Cournot-Nash Equilibrium Existence Results," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 437-470, February.
- Giulio Codognato & Sayantan Ghosal, 2003. "On existence of undominated pure strategy Nash equilibria in anonymous nonatomic games: a generalization," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 31(4), pages 493-498, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barelli, Paulo & Duggan, John, 2015. "Purification of Bayes Nash equilibrium with correlated types and interdependent payoffs," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 1-14.
- Fu, Haifeng & Yu, Haomiao, 2015. "Pareto-undominated and socially-maximal equilibria in non-atomic games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 7-15.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:80:y:2003:i:2:p:137-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.