Efficient GMM estimation of weak AR processes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Broze, Laurence & Francq, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2001.
"Non-redundancy of high order moment conditions for efficient GMM estimation of weak AR processes,"
Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 317-322, June.
- BROZE, Laurence & FRANCQ, Christian & ZAKOIAN, Jean-Michel, 2000. "Non redundancy of high order moment conditions for efficient GMM estimation of weak AR processes," CORE Discussion Papers 2000033, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1985. "A method for calculating bounds on the asymptotic covariance matrices of generalized method of moments estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 203-238.
- Breusch, Trevor & Qian, Hailong & Schmidt, Peter & Wyhowski, Donald, 1999. "Redundancy of moment conditions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 89-111, July.
- Kenneth West & Ka-fu Wong & Stanislav Anatolyev, 2009.
"Instrumental Variables Estimation of Heteroskedastic Linear Models Using All Lags of Instruments,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(5), pages 441-467.
- West,K.D. & Wong,K.-F. & Anatolyev,S., 2001. "Instrumental variables estimation of heteroskedastic linear models using all lags of instruments," Working papers 20, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Kenneth D. West & Ka-fu Wong & Stanislav Anatolyev, 2007. "Instrumental Variables Estimation of Heteroskedastic Linear Models Using All Lags of Instruments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth D. West & Ka-fu Wong & Stanislav Anatolyev, 2007. "Instrumental Variables Estimation of Heteroskedastic Linear Models Using All Lags of Instruments," NBER Working Papers 13134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Yangseon & Qian, Hailong & Schmidt, Peter, 1999. "Efficient GMM and MD estimation of autoregressive models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 265-270, March.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-54, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:75:y:2002:i:3:p:415-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.