A note on demand for information: the OCE preferences case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Verrecchia, Robert E, 1980. "Consensus Beliefs, Information Acquisition, and Market Information Efficiency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 874-884, December.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Magill, Michael J. P., 1985. "Investment in information acquisition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 221-225.
- Paroush, Jacob, 1981. "Market Research as Self Protection of a Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(2), pages 365-375, June.
- Kihlstrom, Richard, 1974. "A general theory of demand for information about product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 413-439, August.
- Kihlstrom, Richard E, 1974. "A Bayesian Model of Demand for Information About Product Quality," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(1), pages 99-118, February.
- Larry Selden, 1979. "An OCE Analysis of the Effect of Uncertainty on Saving under Risk Preference Independence," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 73-82.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giannikos, Christos I. & Ozenbas, Deniz, 2002. "Investment in real assets and information acquisition: the OCE preferences case," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 73-78, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:71:y:2001:i:3:p:355-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.