Risk-sharing CARA individuals are collectively EU
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- David Masclet & Youenn Lohéac & Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Nathalie Colombier, 2008.
"Une étude expérimentale du degré individuel et collectif d’aversion au risque,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 185(4), pages 89-101.
- Nathalie Colombier & Laurent Denant-Boemont & Youenn Lohéac & David Masclet, 2008. "Une étude expérimentale du degré individuel et collectif d'aversion au risque," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 89-101.
- David Masclet & Nathalie Colombier & Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Youenn Lohéac, 2008. "Une étude expérimentale du degré individuel et collectif d'aversion au risque," Post-Print halshs-00144845, HAL.
- Morone, A. & Morone, P. & Germani, A.R., 2014. "Individual and group behaviour in the traveler's dilemma: An experimental study," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-7.
- Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2012. "Individual and group behaviours in the traveller’s dilemma: an experimental study," MPRA Paper 38199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Morone & Piergiuseppe Morone, 2012. "Individual and Group Behaviours in the Traveller's Dilemma: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 2012/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- David Masclet & Youenn Loheac & Laurent Denant-Boemont & Nathalie Colombier, 2004. "Group and individual risk preferences : a lottery-choice experiment," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla06063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), revised Sep 2006.
- David Masclet & Youenn Loheac & Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Nathalie Colombier, 2006. "Group and individual risk preferences : a lottery-choice experiment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00118973, HAL.
- Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2012. "Are small groups expected utility?," MPRA Paper 38198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Morone & Piergiuseppe Morone, 2012. "Are small groups Expected Utility?," Working Papers 2012/08, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Barlo, Mehmet & Özdog˜an, Ayça, 2014. "Optimality of linearity with collusion and renegotiation," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 46-52.
- Mehmet Barlo & Ayca Ozdogan, 2011. "Optimality of Linearity with Collusion and Renegotiation," Working Papers 1109, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Barlo, Mehmet & Ozdogan, Ayca, 2011. "Optimality of linearity with collusion and renegotiation," MPRA Paper 35548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masclet, David & Colombier, Nathalie & Denant-Boemont, Laurent & Lohéac, Youenn, 2009. "Group and individual risk preferences: A lottery-choice experiment with self-employed and salaried workers," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 470-484, June.
- David Masclet & Nathalie Colombier & Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Youenn Lohéac, 2009. "Group and individual risk preferences : a lottery-choice experiment with self-employed and salaried workers," Post-Print halshs-00196559, HAL.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Peter Martinsson & Ping Qin & Matthias Sutter, 2013. "The influence of spouses on household decision making under risk: an experiment in rural China," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 16(3), pages 383-401, September.
- John Bone & John Hey & John Suckling, 2004. "A Simple Risk-Sharing Experiment," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 23-38, January.
- John Bone & John Hey & John Suckling, "undated". "A Simple Risk-Sharing Experiment," Discussion Papers 00/36, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Martin G. Kocher & Ganna Pogrebna & Matthias Sutter, "undated". "The Determinants of Managerial Decisions Under Risk," Working Papers 2008-04, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- A. Morone & P. Morone, 2014. "Estimating individual and group preference functionals using experimental data," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 403-422, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:58:y:1998:i:3:p:311-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed