On stationary tests in the presence of structural breaks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992.
"Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?," Papers 8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Leybourne, S J & McCabe, B P M, 1994. "A Consistent Test for a Unit Root," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(2), pages 157-166, April.
- Amsler, Christine & Lee, Junsoo, 1995. "An LM Test for a Unit Root in the Presence of a Structural Change," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 359-368, February.
- Ahn & Byung Chul, 1994. "Testing the null of stationarity in the presence of structural breaks for multiple time series," Econometrics 9411001, EconWPA, revised 08 Nov 1994.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Tanaka, Katsuto, 1990. "Testing for a Moving Average Unit Root," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(04), pages 433-444, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell, 2014.
"Convergence in energy consumption per capita among ASEAN countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 180-185.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2014. "Convergence in energy consumption per capita among ASEAN countries," Monash Economics Working Papers 22-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Roger Perman, 2006. "Unit Roots and Structural Breaks: A Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 2006_10, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Jean-Francois Hoarau, 2010.
"Does long-run purchasing power parity hold in Eastern and Southern African countries? Evidence from panel data stationary tests with multiple structural breaks,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 307-315.
- Jean-François Hoarau, 2010. "Does long-run purchasing power parity hold in Eastern and Southern African countries? Evidence from panel data stationary tests with multiple structural breaks," Post-Print hal-01243461, HAL.
- Josep Carrion-i-Silvestre & Vicente German-Soto, 2009.
"Panel data stochastic convergence analysis of the Mexican regions,"
Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 303-327, October.
- Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Vicente German-Soto, 2008. "Panel Data Stochastic Convergence Analysis of the Mexican Regions," IREA Working Papers 200805, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2008.
- Carrion-i-Silvestre, Josep Lluis, 2003. "Breaking date misspecification error for the level shift KPSS test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 365-371, December.
- Jacobo Campo-Robledo & Luis Melo-Velandia, 2015.
"Sustainability of Latin American fiscal deficits: a panel data approach,"
Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 889-907, November.
- Jacobo Campo Robledo & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia, 2011. "Sustainability of Latin American Fiscal Deficits: A Panel Data Approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009106, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Skrobotov Anton, 2013.
"Bias Correction of KPSS Test with Structural Break for Reducing of Size Distortion,"
Journal of Time Series Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 33-61, December.
- Anton Skrobotov, 2012. "Bias Correction of KPSS Test with Structural Break for Reducing of Size Distortion," Working Papers 0043, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Arezki, Rabah & Hadri, Kaddour & Loungani, Prakash & Rao, Yao, 2014.
"Testing the Prebisch–Singer hypothesis since 1650: Evidence from panel techniques that allow for multiple breaks,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 208-223.
- Rabah Arezki & Kaddour Hadri & Prakash Loungani & Yao Rao, 2013. "Testing the Prebisch-Singer Hypothesis since 1650; Evidence from Panel Techniques that Allow for Multiple Breaks," IMF Working Papers 13/180, International Monetary Fund.
- Rabah Arezki & Kaddour Hadri & Prakash Loungani & Yao Rao, 2014. "Testing the prebisch-Singer Hypothesis Since 1650: Evidence from panel techniques that allow for multiple breaks," OxCarre Working Papers 124, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Brittle, Shane, 2009. "Ricardian Equivalence and the Efficacy of Fiscal Policy in Australia," Economics Working Papers wp09-10, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Syed A. Basher & Josep Lluis Carrión-i-Silvestre, 2008. "Deconstructing Shocks and Persistence in OECD Real Exchange Rates," Working Papers XREAP2008-06, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jun 2008.
- Rabah Arezki & Kaddour Hadri & Eiji Kurozumi & Yao Rao, 2012. "Breaking the Prebish Singer Hypothesis using Panel Data Stationarity Tests," Economics Working Papers 12-01, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Mariam Camarero & Josep Lluis Carrion Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2006.
"New evidence of the real interest rate parity for OECD countries using panel unit root tests with breaks,"
Working Papers in Economics
159, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Mariam Camarero & Josep Lluis Carrion-i-Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2006. "New evidence of the real interest rate parity for OECD countries using panel unit root tests with breaks," Working Papers CREAP2006-14, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2006.
- El Montasser, Ghassen & Boufateh, Talel & Issaoui, Fakhri, 2013.
"The seasonal KPSS test when neglecting seasonal dummies: a Monte Carlo analysis,"
46226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghassen El Montasser & Talel Boufateh & Fakhri Issaoui, 2013. "The Seasonal KPSS Test When Neglecting Seasonal Dummies: A Monte Carlo analysis," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2013/07, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Kaddour Hadri & Rolf Larsson & Yao Rao, 2012.
"Testing For Stationarity With A Break In Panels Where The Time Dimension Is Finite,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(Supplemen), pages 123-148, December.
- Kaddour Hadri & Rolf Larsson & Yao Rao, 2010. "Testing For Stationarity With a Break in Panels Where the Time Dimension is Finite," Economics Working Papers 10-08, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Olivier Darné & Claude Diebolt, 2006.
"Chocs temporaires et permanents dans le PIB de la France, du Royaume-Uni et des États-Unis,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 116(1), pages 65-78.
- Claude Diebolt & Olivier Darné, 2005. "Chocs temporaires et permanents dans le PIB de la France, du Royaume-Uni et des Etats-Unis," Working Papers 05-06, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Syed A. Basher & Josep Lluis Carrión-i-Silvestre, 2008. "Price level convergence, purchasing power parity and multiple structural breaks: An application to US cities," Working Papers XREAP2008-08, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jul 2008.
- Kaddour Hadri & Yao Rao, 2008. "Panel Stationarity Test with Structural Breaks," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(2), pages 245-269, April.
- repec:kap:ecopln:v:50:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10644-017-9209-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masafumi Kozuka, 2010. "On the stationarity of Japanese-yen based purchasing power parity in the presence of the structural breaks," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 1-9.
- Oscar Alfranca & Ruth Rama & Nicholas von Tunzelmann, 2002. "A patent analysis of global food and beverage firms: The persistence of innovation," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 349-368.
- Nazlioglu, Saban & Karul, Cagin, 2017. "A panel stationarity test with gradual structural shifts: Re-investigate the international commodity price shocks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 181-192.
- Mariam Camarero & Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2010. "Does Real Interest Rate Parity Hold For Oecd Countries? New Evidence Using Panel Stationarity Tests With Cross-Section Dependence And Structural Breaks," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 57(5), pages 568-590, November.
- Arezki, Rabah & Hadri, Kaddour & Kurozumi, Eiji & Rao, Yao, 2012. "Testing the Prebish–Singer hypothesis using second-generation panel data stationarity tests with a break," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 814-816.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:55:y:1997:i:2:p:165-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.