The balance between size and power in Dickey-Fuller tests with data-dependent rules for the choice of truncation lag
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schwert, G William, 2002.
"Tests for Unit Roots: A Monte Carlo Investigation,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 5-17, January.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Stock, James H. & Watson, Mark W., 1991.
"Stochastic Trends and Economic Fluctuations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 819-840, September.
- Robert G. King & Charles I. Plosser & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1987. "Stochastic Trends and Economic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 2229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert G. King & Charles I. Plosser & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991. "Stochastic trends and economic fluctuations," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- Hall, Alastair R, 1994. "Testing for a Unit Root in Time Series with Pretest Data-Based Model Selection," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(4), pages 461-470, October.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nielsen, Morten Ørregaard, 2009.
"A Powerful Test Of The Autoregressive Unit Root Hypothesis Based On A Tuning Parameter Free Statistic,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(06), pages 1515-1544, December.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2008. "A Powerful Test of the Autoregressive Unit Root Hypothesis Based on a Tuning Parameter Free Statistic," Working Papers 1185, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2008. "A Powerful Test of the Autoregressive Unit Root Hypothesis Based on a Tuning Parameter Free Statistic," CREATES Research Papers 2008-36, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Haug Alfred A & Siklos Pierre L, 2006. "The Behavior of Short-Term Interest Rates: International Evidence of Non-Linear Adjustment," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(4), pages 1-34, December.
- Alfred A. Haug & Pierre L. Siklos, 2002. "The Term Spread International Evidence of Non-Linear Adjustment," Working Papers 2002_08, York University, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2004.
- Zhang, Chuanguo & Qu, Xuqin, 2015. "The effect of global oil price shocks on China's agricultural commodities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 354-364.
- Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2008.
"A Powerful Tuning Parameter Free Test of the Autoregressive Unit Root Hypothesis,"
1175, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Nielsen, Morten, 2008. "A Powerful Tuning Parameter Free Test of the Autoregressive Unit Root Hypothesis," Working Papers 08-05, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Campêlo, Ana Katarina & Cribari-Neto, Francisco, 2003. "Inflation Inertia and Inliers: The Case of Brazil," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 57(4), October.
- Jaroslava Hlouskova & Martin Wagner, 2006.
"The Performance of Panel Unit Root and Stationarity Tests: Results from a Large Scale Simulation Study,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 85-116.
- Jaroslava Hlouskova & Martin Wagner, 2005. "The Performance of Panel Unit Root and Stationarity Tests: Results from a Large Scale Simulation Study," Economics Working Papers ECO2005/05, European University Institute.
- Jaroslava Hlouskova & Martin Wagner, 2005. "The Performance of Panel Unit Root and Stationarity Tests: Results from a Large Scale Simulation Study," Diskussionsschriften dp0503, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Lütkepohl, Helmut & Saikkonen, Pentti, 1997. "Order selection in testing for the cointegrating rank of a VAR process," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1997,93, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Paul Newbold & Tony Rayner & Neil Kellard, 2000. "Long-Run Drift, Co-Movement and Persistence in Real Wheat and Maize Prices," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 106-121.
- Newbold, Paul & Leybourne, Stephen & Wohar, Mark E., 2001. "Trend-stationarity, difference-stationarity, or neither: further diagnostic tests with an application to U.S. Real GNP, 1875-1993," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 85-102.
- Ricardo Quineche & Gabriel Rodríguez, 2015. "Data-Dependent Methods for the Lag Length Selection in Unit Root Tests with Structural Change," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2015-404, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:17-:d:95932 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:52:y:1996:i:3:p:229-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.