Fractional integration analysis of long-run behavior for US macroeconomic time series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maggie E. C. Jones & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen & Micha Ksawery Popiel, 2014.
"A fractionally cointegrated VAR analysis of economic voting and political support,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1078-1130, November.
- Maggie E.C. Jones & Morten Ã˜rregaard Nielsen & Michal Ksawery Popiel, 2014. "A fractionally cointegrated VAR analysis of economic voting and political support," Working Papers 1326, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Maggie E. C. Jones & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen & Michael Ksawery Popiel, 2014. "A fractionally cointegrated VAR analysis of economic voting and political support," CREATES Research Papers 2014-23, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Esben Hoeg & Per Frederiksen, 2006. "The Fractional OU Process: Term Structure Theory and Application," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 194, Society for Computational Economics.
- Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2002. "Exact Local Whittle Estimation of Fractional Integration with Unknown Mean and Time Trend," Economics Discussion Papers 8844, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Lieberman, Offer & Marmer, Vadim, 2006.
"Higher-order improvements of the parametric bootstrap for long-memory Gaussian processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 673-702, August.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Offer Lieberman, 2002. "Higher-order Improvements of the Parametric Bootstrap for Long-memory Gaussian Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1378, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Høg, Esben & Frederiksen, Per & Schiemert, Daniel, 2008. "On the Generalized Brownian Motion and its Applications in Finance," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2008-07, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- L. Gil-Alana, 2007.
"Long run and cyclical strong dependence in macroeconomic time series: Nelson and Plosser revisited,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 139-154, April.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2006. "Long run and cyclical strong dependence in macroeconomic time series. Nelson and Plosser revisited," Faculty Working Papers 17/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Haldrup, Niels & Nielsen, Morten Orregaard, 2007.
"Estimation of fractional integration in the presence of data noise,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 3100-3114, March.
- Haldrup, Niels & Nielsen, Morten Oe., "undated". "Estimation of Fractional Integration in the Presence of Data Noise," Economics Working Papers 2003-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Chong, Terence Tai-Leung, 2000.
"Estimating the differencing parameter via the partial autocorrelation function,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 365-381, August.
- Terence Tai-Leung, Chong, 1998. "Estimating the Differencing Parameter Via the Partial Autocorrelation Function," Departmental Working Papers _088, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Marmol, Francesc & Reboredo, Juan C, 1999.
" New Observational Equivalence and Fractionally Integrated Processes,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(2), pages 283-290, May.
- Marmol, Francesc & Reboredo, Juan C., 1998. "Near observational equivalence and fractionally integrated processes," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 10611, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2010.
"Exact Local Whittle Estimation Of Fractional Integration With Unknown Mean And Time Trend,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 501-540, April.
- Katsumi Shimotsu, 2006. "Exact Local Whittle Estimation of Fractional Integration with Unknown Mean and Time Trend," Working Papers 1061, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hassler, Uwe & Marmol, Francesc, 1998.
"Fractional cointegrating regressions in the presence of linear time trends,"
DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS
9794, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Uwe Hassler & Francesc Marmol & C. Velasco, 2000. "Fractional Cointegrating Regression In The Presence Of Linear Time Trends," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 138, Society for Computational Economics.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Ignacio RodrÃguez CarreÃ±o & L. Gila Useros, A. Malanda Trigueros, J. Navallas Irujo, J. RodrÃguez Falces, S. GÃ³mez Elvira, 2008. "Influence of Baseline Fluctuation Cancellation on Automatic Measurement of Motor Unit Action Potential Duration," Faculty Working Papers 13/08, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Basma Bekdache & Christopher F. Baum, 1999.
"A re-evaluation of empirical tests of the Fisher hypothesis,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1999
944, Society for Computational Economics, revised 18 Sep 2000.
- Basma Bekdache & Christopher F. Baum, 2000. "A re-evaluation of empirical tests of the Fisher hypothesis," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 472, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Luis Gil-Alana & Pedro Mendi, 2005. "Fractional integration in total factor productivity: evidence from US data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(12), pages 1369-1383.
- Al-Shboul, Mohammad & Anwar, Sajid, 2016. "Fractional integration in daily stock market indices at Jordan's Amman stock exchange," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 16-37.
- Joann Jasiak, 1996. "Persistence in Intertrade Durations," Working Papers 1999_8, York University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 1999.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:45:y:1994:i:3:p:287-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.