Morishima elasticities of substitution with nested production functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atanas Christev & Allen Featherstone, 2009.
"A note on Allen-Uzawa partial elasticities of substitution: the case of the translog cost function,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(11), pages 1165-1169.
- Atanas Christev & Allen Featherstone, 2005. "A Note on Allen-Uzawa Partial Elasticities of Substitution: The Case of the Translog Cost Function," Working Papers E03, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Christev, Atanas & Featherstone, Allen, 2007. "A Note on Allen-Uzawa Partial Elasticities of Substitution: The Case of the Translog Cost Function," IZA Discussion Papers 2712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Macías, Arturo & Matilla-García, Mariano, 2015.
"Net energy analysis in a Ramsey–Hotelling growth model,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 562-573.
- Arturo Macías & Mariano Matilla-García, 2012. "Net energy analysis in a Ramsey-Hotelling growth model," Working Papers 1217, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Frieling, Julius & Madlener, Reinhard, 2017. "Fueling the US Economy: Energy as a Production Factor from the Great Depression until Today," FCN Working Papers 2/2017, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Andrés Vázquez, 2008. "A Note on the Two-Input Arc Elasticity of Substitution," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 23(2), pages 313-322.
- Frieling, Julius & Madlener, Reinhard, 2016. "Estimation of Substitution Elasticities in Three-Factor Production Functions: Identifying the Role of Energy," FCN Working Papers 1/2016, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Sep 2016.
- Satoshi Nakano & Kazuhiko Nishimura, 2017. "Structural Propagation in a Production Network with State-Replicating Elasticities," Papers 1701.02216, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2017.
- Karney, Daniel H., 2016. "General equilibrium models with Morishima elasticities of substitution in production," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 266-277.
- George Davis, 2014. "Food at home production and consumption: implications for nutrition quality and policy," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 565-588, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:42:y:1993:i:2-3:p:159-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.