A new test of the price-concentration relationship in grocery retailing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- JiÅÃ Podpiera & Marie RakovÃ¡, 2009.
"The Price Effects of an Emerging Retail Market,"
Eastern European Economics,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 47(1), pages 92-105, January.
- Jiri Podpiera & Marie Rakova, 2008. "The Price Effects of an Emerging Retail Market," Working Papers 2008/6, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Chih-ching Yu & John M. Connor, 2002. "The price-concentration relationship in grocery retailing: Retesting Newmark," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 413-426.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Anneleen Vandeplas, 2010. "Market power and rents in global supply chains," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(s1), pages 109-120, November.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2009. "Market Power and Rents in Global Supply Chains," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53213, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carree, M. A. & Thurik, A. R., 1999. "The carrying capacity and entry and exit flows in retailing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 985-1007, October.
- Seres, Antal & Juhász, Anikó & Stauder, Márta, 2005. "A kereskedelmi koncentráció hatásának egyes kérdései
[Some questions about the effect of trade concentration]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 774-794.
- Jean D. Kinsey, 1998. "Une revue de la littérature académique anglo-saxonne sur la grande distribution alimentaire," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 245(1), pages 93-101.
- Ronald W. Cotterill, 2002. "An Antitrust Economic Analysis of Stop & Shop's Proposed Acquisition of the Big V Shop Rite Supermarket Chain," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 063, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Cotterill, Ronald W., 2002. "An Antitrust Economic Analysis of Stop & Shop's Proposed Acquisition of the Big V Shop Rite Supermarket Chain," Research Reports 25194, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Kinsey, Jean D., 1998. "Concentration Of Ownership In Food Retailing: A Review Of The Evidence About Consumer Impact," Working Papers 14329, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
- Barros, Pedro Pita & Brito, Duarte & de Lucena, Diogo, 2006. "Mergers in the food retailing sector: An empirical investigation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 447-468, February.
- Martens, Bobby J. & Dooley, Frank J. & Kim, Sounghun, 2006. "The Effect Of Entry By Wal-Mart Supercenters On Retail Grocery Concentration," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21101, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Volpe, Richard J., III & Lavoie, Nathalie, 2005. "The Effect of Wal-Mart Supercenters on Grocery Prices in New England," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19188, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:33:y:1990:i:4:p:369-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed