Portfolio selection: An alternative approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser & Roca, Eduardo, 2006. "A re-examination of international portfolio diversification based on evidence from leveraged bootstrap methods," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 993-1007, December.
- Klein, Roger W. & Bawa, Vijay S., 1977. "Abstract: The Effect of Limited Information and Estimation Risk on Optimal Portfolio Diversification," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 669-669, November.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- De Santis, Giorgio & Gerard, Bruno, 1997. " International Asset Pricing and Portfolio Diversification with Time-Varying Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(5), pages 1881-1912, December.
- Jorion, Philippe, 1985. "International Portfolio Diversification with Estimation Risk," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(3), pages 259-278, July.
- Klein, Roger W. & Bawa, Vijay S., 1977. "The effect of limited information and estimation risk on optimal portfolio diversification," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 89-111, August.
- Aase, Knut Kristian, 1984. "Optimum portfolio diversification in a general continuous-time model," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 81-98, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Mohamed Ali Hajji & Youssef El-Khatib, 2019. "Exact Solution for the Portfolio Diversification Problem Based on Maximizing the Risk Adjusted Return," Papers 1903.01082, arXiv.org.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Mohamed A. Hajji & Elie Bouri & Rangan Gupta, 2019. "The Benefits of Diversification between Bitcoin, Bonds, Equities and the US Dollar: A Matter of Portfolio Construction," Working Papers 201959, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Yue Wang & Zhijian Qiu & Xiaomei Qu, 2017. "Optimal portfolio selection with maximal risk adjusted return," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(14), pages 1035-1040, August.
- Liu, Weiyi, 2019. "Portfolio diversification across cryptocurrencies," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 200-205.
More about this item
KeywordsPortfolio diversification; Optimization; Return and risk;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:135:y:2015:i:c:p:141-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.