Optimum portfolio diversification in a general continuous-time model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Liu & Francis A. Longstaff & Jun Pan, 2003.
"Dynamic Asset Allocation with Event Risk,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 58(1), pages 231-259, February.
- Liu, Jun & Longstaff, Francis & Pan, Jun, 2001. "Dynamic Asset Allocation with Event Risk," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt9fm6t5nb, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Jun Liu & Francis A. Longstaff & Jun Pan, 2002. "Dynamic Asset Allocation With Event Risk," NBER Working Papers 9103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morten Christensen & Eckhard Platen, 2004. "A General Benchmark Model for Stochastic Jump Sizes," Research Paper Series 139, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ken Sennewald & Klaus Wälde, 2006.
"“Itô's Lemma” and the Bellman Equation for Poisson Processes: An Applied View,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 89(1), pages 1-36, October.
- Sennewald, Ken & Wälde, Klaus, 2005. ""Ito's Lemma" and the Bellman equation for Poisson processes: An applied view," W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers 58, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Ken Sennewald & Klaus Wälde, 2006. "“Itô’s Lemma“ and the Bellman Equation for Poisson Processes: An Applied View," CESifo Working Paper Series 1684, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sennewald, Ken, 2005. "Controlled Stochastic Differential Equations under Poisson Uncertainty and with Unbounded Utility," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 03/05, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:161:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-012-0208-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser & El-Khatib, Youssef, 2015. "Portfolio selection: An alternative approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 141-143.
- Stephan Dieckmann & Michael Gallmeyer, 2006. "Pricing Rare Event Risk in Emerging Markets," 2006 Meeting Papers 305, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marco Piccirilli & Tiziano Vargiolu, 2018. "Optimal Portfolio in Intraday Electricity Markets Modelled by L\'evy-Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Processes," Papers 1807.01979, arXiv.org.
- Dieckmann, Stephan & Gallmeyer, Michael, 2005.
"The equilibrium allocation of diffusive and jump risks with heterogeneous agents,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1547-1576, September.
- Stephan Dieckmann & Michael Gallmeyer, "undated". "The Equilibrium Allocation of Diffusive and Jump Risks with Heterogeneous Agents," GSIA Working Papers 2003-E36, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Castellano, Rosella & Cerqueti, Roy, 2014. "Mean–Variance portfolio selection in presence of infrequently traded stocks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 442-449.
- Vedat Akgiray & G. Geoffrey Booth, 1987. "Compound Distribution Models Of Stock Returns: An Empirical Comparison," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(3), pages 269-280, September.
- Branger, Nicole & Kraft, Holger & Meinerding, Christoph, 2014. "Partial information about contagion risk, self-exciting processes and portfolio optimization," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 18-36.
- Wee, In-Suk, 1999. "Stability for multidimensional jump-diffusion processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 193-209, April.
- Sanjiv Ranjan Das & Raman Uppal, 2004. "Systemic Risk and International Portfolio Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(6), pages 2809-2834, December.
- Sennewald, Ken, 2007. "Controlled stochastic differential equations under Poisson uncertainty and with unbounded utility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1106-1131, April.
- Branger, Nicole & Kraft, Holger & Meinerding, Christoph, 2013. "Partial information about contagion risk, self-exciting processes and portfolio optimization," SAFE Working Paper Series 28, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Sennewald, Ken & Wälde, Klaus, 2005. ""Itô's Lemma" and the Bellman equation: An applied view," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 04/05, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Goll, Thomas & Kallsen, Jan, 2000. "Optimal portfolios for logarithmic utility," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 31-48, September.
- Marcel Prokopczuk, 2011. "Optimal portfolio choice in the presence of domestic systemic risk: empirical evidence from stock markets," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 34(2), pages 141-168, November.
- Framstad, Nils Chr. & Oksendal, Bernt & Sulem, Agnes, 2001. "Optimal consumption and portfolio in a jump diffusion market with proportional transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 233-257, April.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:24:y:2004:i:2:a:2711 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & T. R. Hurd, 2012. "Portfolio Choice in Markets with Contagion," Papers 1210.1598, arXiv.org.
More about this item
Keywordsportfolio selection stochastic control martingales stochastic integrals;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:18:y:1984:i:1:p:81-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.