Abstract: The Effect of Limited Information and Estimation Risk on Optimal Portfolio Diversification
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anton Astakhov & Tomas Havranek & Jiri Novak, 2019. "Firm Size And Stock Returns: A Quantitative Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5), pages 1463-1492, December.
- Chung, Richard & Kryzanowski, Lawrence, 2001. "Tests of investor cognizance using earnings forecasts of North American analysts," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 187-204.
- Sergio H. Lence & Dermot J. Hayes, 1994.
"The Empirical Minimum-Variance Hedge,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(1), pages 94-104.
- Sergio H. Lence & Dermot J. Hayes, 1993. "Empirical Minimum Variance Hedge, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 93-wp109, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Lence, Sergio H & Hayes, Dermot J., 1994. "The Empirical Minimum-Variance Hedge," ISU General Staff Papers 199401010800001138, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 1994. "Empirical Minimum-Variance Hedge (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11565, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Mohamed Ali Hajji & Youssef El-Khatib, 2019. "Exact Solution for the Portfolio Diversification Problem Based on Maximizing the Risk Adjusted Return," Papers 1903.01082, arXiv.org.
- Clarkson, Peter M. & Satterly, Amanda, 1997. "Australian evidence on the pricing of estimation risk," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 281-299, July.
- Lam, Swee-Sum & Du, Jing, 2004. "Information asymmetry and estimation risk: Preliminary evidence from Chinese equity markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 311-331, June.
- Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser & El-Khatib, Youssef, 2015. "Portfolio selection: An alternative approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 141-143.
- D.J. Johnstone, 2015. "Information and the Cost of Capital in a Mean-Variance Efficient Market," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1-2), pages 79-100, January.
- Robert M. Hull & George E. Pinches, 1995. "Firm Size and the Information Content of Over-the-Counter Common Stock Offerings," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 4(1), pages 31-55, Spring.
- Rowland K. Atiase & Linda S. Bamber & Senyo Tse, 1989. "Timeliness of financial reporting, the firm size effect, and stock price reactions to annual earnings announcements," Contemporary Accounting Research, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 5(2), pages 526-552, March.
- Thierry Post, 2001. "Performance Evaluation in Stochastic Environments Using Mean-Variance Data Envelopment Analysis," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 49(2), pages 281-292, April.
- Hollstein, Fabian & Prokopczuk, Marcel & Wese Simen, Chardin, 2020. "Beta uncertainty," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 116(C).
- Steven A. Dennis & Ian G. Sharpe, 2005. "Firm Size Dependence in the Determinants of Bank Term Loan Maturity," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1-2), pages 31-64.
- Mark Grinblatt & Juhani T. Linnainmaa, 2011. "Jensen's Inequality, Parameter Uncertainty, and Multi-period Investment," Review of Asset Pricing Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 1-34.
- Frankfurter, George M. & Phillips, Herbert E., 1996. "Normative implications of equilibrium models: Homogeneous expectations and other artificialities," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 67-83, October.
- Stambaugh, Robert F., 1997.
"Analyzing investments whose histories differ in length,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 285-331, September.
- Robert F. Stambaugh, "undated". "Analyzing Investments Whose Histories Differ in Length," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 5-96, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Robert F. Stambaugh, 1997. "Analyzing Investments Whose Histories Differ in Length," NBER Working Papers 5918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert F. Stambaugh, "undated". "Analyzing Investments Whose Histories Differ in Length," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 05-96, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- David Aboody & Mary E. Barth & Ron Kasznik, 2004. "Firms' Voluntary Recognition of Stock‐Based Compensation Expense," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 123-150, May.
- David D Cho, 2011. "Estimation risk in covariance," Journal of Asset Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 12(4), pages 248-259, September.
- Celso Brunetti & Jeffrey H. Harris & Shawn Mankad, 2018. "Bank Holdings and Systemic Risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-063, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- George M. Frankfurter & Christopher G. Lamoureux, 1989. "Estimation And Selection Bias In Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 12(2), pages 173-181, June.
- Steven A. Dennis & Ian G. Sharpe, 2005. "Firm Size Dependence in the Determinants of Bank Term Loan Maturity," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1‐2), pages 31-64, January.
- Shane A. Corwin & Jay F. Coughenour, 2008. "Limited Attention and the Allocation of Effort in Securities Trading," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(6), pages 3031-3067, December.
- Albert Eddy & Bruce Seifert, 1988. "Firm Size And Dividend Announcements," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(4), pages 295-302, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:12:y:1977:i:04:p:669-669_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.