Currency by denomination
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Bijwaard, G.E. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2006. "Does rounding matter for payment efficiency?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2006-43, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Bouhdaoui, Y. & Bounie, D. & François, A., 2014. "Convenient prices, cash payments and price rigidity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 329-337.
- Leo Van Hove & Jef Vuchelen, 1996. "Analyse de la répartition de la monnaie fiduciaire en coupures : la méthode de Hentsch reconsidérée," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(5), pages 1149-1178.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Kippers, Jeanine, 2007.
"An empirical analysis of euro cash payments,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1985-1997, November.
- Kippers, J. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2003. "An empirical analysis of euro cash payments," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2003-25, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Joshi Harit & Mukherjee, Saral, 2017. "Transitions in currency denomination structure as supply disruption and demand distortion: Efficiency, Effectiveness and Bullwhip," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-05-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Kippers, J. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2003. "Do we need all Euro denominations?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2003-39, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Wynne, Mark A., 1997. "More on optimal denominations for coins and currency," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 221-225, August.
- Wynne, Mark A., 1997. "More on optimal denominations for coins and currency," Working Papers 9702, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:252-267 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Hove, Leo & Heyndels, Bruno, 1996. "On the optimal spacing of currency denominations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 547-552, May.
- Kaushik Bhattacharya, 2011. "Demand and Supply of Currencies of Small Denominations: A Theoretical Framework," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 9(2), pages 123-139, July.
- Bhattacharya, Kaushik, 2009. "Demand and Supply of Currencies of Small Denominations: A Theoretical Framework," MPRA Paper 27334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bijwaard, Govert E. & Franses, Philip Hans, 2009. "The effect of rounding on payment efficiency," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1449-1461, February.
- Bouhdaoui, Y. & Bounie, D., 2012. "Efficient payments: How much do they cost for the Central Bank?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1579-1584.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Kippers, J., 2003. "How do we pay with euro notes? Empirical evidence from Monopoly experiments," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2003-32, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Hebbink, Gerbert & Peeters, Marga, 1999. "The circulation of euro banknotes and coins in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 23535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouhdaoui, Y. & Bounie, D. & Van Hove, L., 2011. "Central banks and their banknote series: The efficiency-cost trade-off," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1482-1488, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:12:y:1983:i:3-4:p:299-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed