Currency by denomination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bijwaard, G.E. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2006. "Does rounding matter for payment efficiency?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2006-43, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Joshi Harit & Mukherjee, Saral, 2017. "Transitions in currency denomination structure as supply disruption and demand distortion: Efficiency, Effectiveness and Bullwhip," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-05-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Kippers, J. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2003. "Do we need all Euro denominations?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2003-39, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- van Hove, Leo & Heyndels, Bruno, 1996. "On the optimal spacing of currency denominations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 547-552, May.
- Bijwaard, Govert E. & Franses, Philip Hans, 2009. "The effect of rounding on payment efficiency," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1449-1461, February.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & Kippers, J., 2003. "How do we pay with euro notes? Empirical evidence from Monopoly experiments," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2003-32, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Wynne, Mark A., 1997.
"More on optimal denominations for coins and currency,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 221-225, August.
- Wynne, Mark A., 1997. "More on optimal denominations for coins and currency," Working Papers 9702, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:252-267 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Heij, Hans, 2017. "A model for use-centered design of payment instruments applied to banknotes : Upid-model," Other publications TiSEM 981fb06b-8f61-4652-aedb-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bouhdaoui, Y. & Bounie, D., 2012. "Efficient payments: How much do they cost for the Central Bank?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1579-1584.
- Kaushik Bhattacharya, 2011.
"Demand and Supply of Currencies of Small Denominations: A Theoretical Framework,"
Journal of Quantitative Economics,
The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 9(2), pages 123-139, July.
- Bhattacharya, Kaushik, 2009. "Demand and Supply of Currencies of Small Denominations: A Theoretical Framework," MPRA Paper 27334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouhdaoui, Y. & Bounie, D. & Van Hove, L., 2011. "Central banks and their banknote series: The efficiency-cost trade-off," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1482-1488, July.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Kippers, Jeanine, 2007. "An empirical analysis of euro cash payments," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1985-1997, November.
- Hebbink, Gerbert & Peeters, Marga, 1999. "The circulation of euro banknotes and coins in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 23535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouhdaoui, Y. & Bounie, D. & François, A., 2014. "Convenient prices, cash payments and price rigidity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 329-337.
- Leo Van Hove & Jef Vuchelen, 1996. "Analyse de la répartition de la monnaie fiduciaire en coupures : la méthode de Hentsch reconsidérée," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(5), pages 1149-1178.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:12:y:1983:i:3-4:p:299-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.