Optimal patent policy, research joint ventures, and growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinhilde Veugelers & Katrien Kesteloot, 1996. "Bargained shares in joint ventures among asymmetric partners: Is the matthew effect catalyzing?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 23-51, February.
- Chu, Angus C. & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2011. "On the optimal mix of patent instruments," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1964-1975.
- Che, XiaoGang & Yang, Yibai, 2012. "Patent protection with a cooperative R&D option," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 469-471.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1991.
"Quality Ladders in the Theory of Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 43-61.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1989. "Quality Ladders in the Theory of Growth," NBER Working Papers 3099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ledders In The Theory Of Growth," Papers 148, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Ted O'Donoghue & Josef Zweimueller, 2004. "Patents in a Model of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 81-123, March.
- Richard Gilbert & Carl Shapiro, 1990. "Optimal Patent Length and Breadth," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 106-112, Spring.
- Paul Klemperer, 1990.
"How Broad Should the Scope of Patent Protection Be?,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 113-130, Spring.
- Klemperer, Paul, 1990. "How Broad Should the Scope of Patent Protection Be?," CEPR Discussion Papers 392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amalia Yiannaka, 2009. "When Less Is More: Optimal Patent Breadth under the Threat of Patent Validity Challenges," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 1067-1093, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013.
"The struggle to survive in the R&D sector: Implications for innovation and growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 26-29.
- Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013. "The Struggle to Survive in the R&D Sector: Implications for Innovation and Growth," MPRA Paper 47728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yibai Yang, 2018.
"On the Optimality of IPR Protection with Blocking Patents,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 27, pages 205-230, January.
- Yibai Yang, 2017. "Online Appendix to "On the Optimality of IPR Protection with Blocking Patents"," Technical Appendices 15-290, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Chu, Angus C. & Shen, Guobing & Zhang, Xun, 2017. "Imports and Intellectual Property Rights on Innovation in China," MPRA Paper 81706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Patent instruments; Research joint ventures;
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:118:y:2013:i:2:p:381-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.