Estimation of a local-aggregate network model with sampled networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bramoullé, Yann & Djebbari, Habiba & Fortin, Bernard, 2009.
"Identification of peer effects through social networks,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 41-55, May.
- Yann Bramoullé & Habiba Djebbari & Bernard Fortin, 2007. "Identification of Peer Effects through Social Networks," Cahiers de recherche 0705, CIRPEE.
- Bramoullé, Yann & Djebbari, Habiba & Fortin, Bernard, 2007. "Identification of Peer Effects through Social Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 2652, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liu, Xiaodong & Lee, Lung-fei, 2010. "GMM estimation of social interaction models with centrality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 99-115, November.
- Charles F. Manski, 1993.
"Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: The Reflection Problem,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 531-542.
- Manski, C.F., 1991. "Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: the Reflection Problem," Working papers 9127, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Esther Duflo & Matthew O. Jackson, 2012. "The Diffusion of Microfinance," NBER Working Papers 17743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka & Robert Garrard & Virginie Masson, 2017. "Testing for Stochastic Dominance in Social Networks," School of Economics Working Papers 2017-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Tiziano Arduini & Eleonora Patacchini & Edoardo Rainone, 2014.
"Identification and estimation of outcome response with heterogeneous treatment externalities,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
974, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Tiziano Arduini & Eleonora Patacchini & Edoardo Rainone, 2014. "Identification and Estimation of Outcome Response with Heterogeneous Treatment Externalities," EIEF Working Papers Series 1407, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2014.
- Eleonora Patacchini & Tiziano Arduini & Edoardo Rainone, 2014. "Identification and Estimation of Outcome Response with Heterogeneous Treatment Externalities," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 167, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- König, Michael & Liu, Xiaodong & Zenou, Yves, 2014.
"R&D Networks: Theory, Empirics and Policy Implications,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9872, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael D. Koenig & Xiaodong Liu & Yves Zenou, 2014. "R&D Networks: Theory, Empirics and Policy Implications," Discussion Papers 13-027, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Arun Advani & Bansi Malde, 2014. "Empirical methods for networks data: social effects, network formation and measurement error," IFS Working Papers W14/34, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:135-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Horrace, William C. & Liu, Xiaodong & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2016.
"Endogenous network production functions with selectivity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 190(2), pages 222-232.
- William C. Horrace & Xiaodong Liu & Eleonora Patacchini, 2014. "Endogenous Network Production Functions with Selectivity," EIEF Working Papers Series 1406, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2014.
- William C. Horrace & Xiaodong Liu & Eleonora Patacchini, 2014. "Endogenous Network Production Functions with Selectivity," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 168, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- repec:spr:sjecst:v:154:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s41937-017-0011-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Chih-Sheng Hsieh & Hans van Kippersluis, 2015. "Smoking Initiation: Peers and Personality," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-093/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:zur:econwp:142 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial networks; Local-average models; Local-aggregate models; Sampling of networks; Weak instruments;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:118:y:2013:i:1:p:243-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.