Education, borrowing constraints and growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willem H. Buiter & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1995.
"Capital Mobility, Fiscal Policy, and Growth under Self-Financing of Human Capital Formation,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(s1), pages 163-194, November.
- Willem H. Buiter & Kenneth M. Kletzer, 1995. "Capital Mobility, Fiscal Policy and Growth under Self-Financing of Human Capital Formation," NBER Working Papers 5120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Kletzer, Kenneth, 1995. "Capital Mobility, Fiscal Policy and Growth Under Self-Financing of Human Capital Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 1179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hendricks, Lutz, "undated". "Taxation and Long-Run Growth," Working Papers 96/2, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Hendricks, Lutz, 1999. "Taxation and long-run growth1," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 411-434, April.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bacchetta, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2004.
"Financial development and the instability of open economies,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1077-1106, September.
- Philippe Aghion & Philippe Bacchetta & Abhijit Banerjee, 2004. "Financial Development and the Instability of Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 10246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Aghion, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2004. "Financial Development and the Instability of Open Economies," Scholarly Articles 4554209, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John Laitner, 2000. "Earnings within Education Groups and Overall Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(4), pages 807-832, August.
- De Gregorio, Jose, 1996. "Borrowing constraints, human capital accumulation, and growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 49-71, February.
- David Croix & Philippe Michel, 2007.
"Education and growth with endogenous debt constraints,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 33(3), pages 509-530, December.
- DE LA CROIX, David & MICHEL, Philippe, 2004. "Education and growth with endogenous debt constraints," CORE Discussion Papers 2004074, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DE LA CROIX, David & MICHEL, Philippe, 2007. "Education and growth with endogenous debt constraints," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1991, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- David, DE LA CROIX, 2004. "Education and Growth with Endogenous Debt Constraints," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2004020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Chen, Hung-ju, 2005.
"Educational systems, growth and income distribution: a quantitative study,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 325-353, April.
- Hung-ju Chen, 2003. "Educational Systems, Growth and Income Distribution: A Quantitative Study," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 13, Society for Computational Economics.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 1994. "Saving, Growth, and Liquidity Constraints," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(1), pages 83-109.
- Rangazas, Peter, 2000. "Schooling and economic growth: A King-Rebelo experiment with human capital," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 397-416, October.
- Robert J. Barro & Rachel McCleary, 2003. "Religion and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 9682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akira Yakita, 2004. "School Loans, Subsidies, and Economic Growth," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 60(2), pages 262-262, August.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2003. "Economic Growth, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262025531, January.
- Trostel, Philip A, 1993. "The Effect of Taxation on Human Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 327-350, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Qiao, Xue & Wang, Min, 2016.
"Endogenous Borrowing Constraints And Wealth Inequality,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(06), pages 1413-1431, September.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Qiao, Xue & Wang, Min, 2014. "Endogenous borrowing constraints and wealth inequality," Staff General Research Papers Archive 38181, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Miyazaki, Koichi, 2016. "Student loans, fertility, and economic growth," MPRA Paper 71604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Borrowing constraints; Economic growth;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:116:y:2012:i:3:p:575-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.