On the existence of pure strategy Nash equilibria in two person discrete games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Khan, M. Ali & Yeneng, Sun, 1995. "Pure strategies in games with private information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 633-653.
- Ziad, Abderrahmane, 1999. "Pure strategy Nash equilibria of non-zero-sum two-person games: non-convex case," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 307-310, March.
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 1986. "The Existence of Equilibrium in Discontinuous Economic Games, I: Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 1-26.
- Guilherme Carmona, 2004.
"On the Existence of Pure Strategy Nash Equilibria in Large Games,"
Game Theory and Information
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2006. "On the Existence of Pure Strategy Nash Equilibria in Large Games," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp487, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2004. "On the Existence of Pure Strategy Nash Equilibria in Large Games," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp465, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Philip J. Reny, 1999. "On the Existence of Pure and Mixed Strategy Nash Equilibria in Discontinuous Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1029-1056, September.
- Lu, Haishu, 2007. "On the existence of pure-strategy Nash equilibrium," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 459-462, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:249:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1700-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Hua & Meng, Qiang & Zhang, Xiaoning, 2014. "Game-theoretical models for competition analysis in a new emerging liner container shipping market," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 201-227.
More about this item
KeywordsPure strategy Nash equilibrium Best response Minimal Acyclicity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:111:y:2011:i:2:p:144-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.