Intermediate Preferences and Behavioral Conformity in Large Games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guilherme Carmona, 2009. "Intermediate Preferences and Behavioral Conformity in Large Games," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 11(1), pages 9-25, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Khan, M. Ali & Yeneng, Sun, 1995. "Pure strategies in games with private information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 633-653.
- Wooders, Myrna & Cartwright, Edward & Selten, Reinhard, 2006.
"Behavioral conformity in games with many players,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 347-360, November.
- Myrna Wooders & Edward Cartwright & Reinhard Selten, 2005. "Behavioral Conformity in Games with Many Players," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0513, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- SCHMEIDLER, David, 1973. "Equilibrium points of nonatomic games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 146, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2004.
"Nash Equilibria of Games with a Continuum of Players,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp466, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Guilherme Carmona, 2004. "Nash Equilibria of Games with a Continuum of Players," Game Theory and Information 0412009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rath, Kali P, 1995. "Representation of Finite Action Large Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 24(1), pages 23-35.
- Rashid, Salim, 1983. "Equilibrium points of non-atomic games : Asymptotic results," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 7-10.
- Green, Edward J, 1984.
"Continuum and Finite-Player Noncooperative Models of Competition,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 975-993, July.
- Green, Edward J., 1982. "Continuum and Finite-Player Noncooperative Models of Competition," Working Papers 418, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1978. "Intermediate Preferences and the Majority Rule," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(2), pages 317-330, March.
- Mari Rege, 2004. "Social Norms and Private Provision of Public Goods," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 6(1), pages 65-77, February.
- David Housman, 1988. "Infinite Player Noncooperative Games and the Continuity of the Nash Equilibrium Correspondence," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 488-496, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unl:unlfep:wp523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Susana Lopes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feunlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.