The empirics of inflation in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chow, Gregory C., 1987. "Money and price level determination in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 319-333, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Umar Draz, 2011. "Impact Of Financial Crises On Pakistan And China: A Comparative Study Of Six Decades," Journal of Global Business and Economics, Global Research Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 174-186, July.
- Zhang, Lingxiang, 2013. "Modeling China's inflation dynamics: An MRSTAR approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 440-446.
- repec:pri:cepsud:222chow is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Ying & Tu, Yundong & Chen, Song Xi, 2016. "Improving inflation prediction with the quantity theory," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 112-115.
- repec:pri:cepsud:220chow is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregory C. Chow, 2011. "A Model of Inflation in Taiwan," Working Papers 1333, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- repec:taf:defpea:v:28:y:2017:i:1:p:65-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chow, Gregory C., 2012. "A model of inflation in Taiwan," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 464-466.
- Tie Ying Liu & Chi Wei Su & Xu Zhao Jiang & Tsangyao Chang, 2015. "Is There Excess Liquidity in China?," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 23(3), pages 110-126, May.
- Gregory C. Chow, 2011. "A Model for National Income Determination in Taiwan," Working Papers 1335, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Zhang, Lingxiang, 2013. "Revisiting the empirics of inflation in China: A smooth transition error correction approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 68-71.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:109:y:2010:i:1:p:28-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.