Importing exotic plants and the risk of invasion: are market-based instruments adequate?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-679, June.
- Barbier, Edward B., 2001. "A note on the economics of biological invasions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 197-202, November.
- Costanza, Robert & Perrings, Charles, 1990. "A flexible assurance bonding system for improved environmental management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 57-75, April.
- Pimentel, David & Zuniga, Rodolfo & Morrison, Doug, 2005. "Update on the environmental and economic costs associated with alien-invasive species in the United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 273-288, February.
- Han, Aaron & Hausman, Jerry A, 1990. "Flexible Parametric Estimation of Duration and Competing Risk Models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 1-28, January-M.
- Shogren, Jason F. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Govindasamy, Ramu, 1993. "Limits to environmental bonds," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 109-133, October.
- Keeler, Emmett & Spence, Michael & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1972. "The optimal control of pollution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 19-34, February.
- Clarke, Harry R. & Reed, William J., 1994. "Consumption/pollution tradeoffs in an environment vulnerable to pollution-related catastrophic collapse," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 991-1010, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finnoff, David & Horan, Richard D. & Shogren, Jason F. & Reeling, Carson & Berry, Kevin, 2016. "Natural vs anthropogenic risk reduction: Facing invasion risks involving multi-stable outcomes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(PB), pages 113-123.
- Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John & Gozlan, Estelle, 2008.
"Tariff escalation and invasive species damages,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 619-629, November.
- Tu, Anh & Beghin, John C. & Gozlan, Estelle, 2005. "Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Damages," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12442, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anh Thuy Tu & John Beghin & Estelle Gozlan, 2008. "Tariff escalation and invasive species damages," Post-Print hal-01186923, HAL.
- Horan, Richard & Finnoff, David & Reeling, Carson & Berry, Kevin, "undated". "Optimal Management of a Native Species Facing Species or Pathogen Invasion Risks Involving Multi-Stable Outcomes," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170693, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Katarina Elofsson & Ing-Marie Gren, 2015. "Regulating invasive species with different life history," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 113-136, July.
- Ranjan, Ram, 2005. "Environmental Restoration of Invaded Ecosystems: How Much Versus How Often?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19135, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mehta, Shefali V. & Haight, Robert G. & Homans, Frances R. & Polasky, Stephen & Venette, Robert C., 2007. "Optimal detection and control strategies for invasive species management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 237-245, March.
- Romano, Eduardo & Thornsbury, Suzanne, 2007. "Economic Evaluation of SPS Regulations: Where Can Progress be Made?," Staff Papers 36946, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- JINJI Naoto, 2009. "An Economic Theory of the SPS Agreement," Discussion papers 09033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bate, Andrew M. & Jones, Glyn & Kleczkowski, Adam & MacLeod, Alan & Naylor, Rebecca & Timmis, Jon & Touza, Julia & White, Piran C.L., 2016. "Modelling the impact and control of an infectious disease in a plant nursery with infected plant material inputs," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 334(C), pages 27-43.
- Kimberly Burnett & James Roumasset & Yacov Tsur, 2007. "Delaying the Catastrophic Arrival of the Brown Tree Snake to Hawaii," Working Papers 200715, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Inaba, Masaru & Nutahara, Kengo, 2009.
"The role of investment wedges in the Carlstrom-Fuerst economy and business cycle accounting,"
Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 200-203, December.
- Inaba, Masaru & Nutahara, Kengo, 2008. "The Role of Investment Wedges in the Carlstrom-Fuerst Economy and Business Cycle Accounting," MPRA Paper 8337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- INABA Masaru & NUTAHARA Kengo, 2009. "The Role of Investment Wedges in the Carlstrom-Fuerst Economy and Business Cycle Accounting," Discussion papers 09030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:52:y:2005:i:3:p:341-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.