Towards a genuine exchange value of nature: interactions between humans and nature in a principal-agent-framework
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. E. Stiglitz, 1999. "Introduction," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 28(3), pages 249-254, November.
- Montgomery, Claire A. & Pollak, Robert A. & Freemark, Kathryn & White, Denis, 1999. "Pricing Biodiversity," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-19, July.
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- Hannon, Bruce & Ruth, Matthias & Delucia, Evan, 1993. "A physical view of sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 253-268, December.
- Regev, U. & Gutierrez, A. P. & Schreiber, S. J. & Zilberman, D., 1998. "Biological and economic foundations of renewable resource exploitation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 227-242, September.
- Lockwood, Michael, 1997. "Integrated value theory for natural areas," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 83-93, January.
- Hannon, Bruce, 1998. "How might nature value man?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 265-279, June.
- Zusman, Pinhas & Bell, Clive, 1989. "The equilibrium vector of pairwise-bargained agency contracts with diverse actors and principals owning a fixed resource," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 91-114, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wamelink, G.W.W. & de Jong, J.J. & Van Dobben, H.F. & Van Wijk, M.N., 2005. "Additional costs of nature management caused by deposition," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 437-451, March.
- Polimeni, John M., 2004. "Graduate education in ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3-4), pages 287-293, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:43:y:2002:i:1:p:33-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.