Modeling the choice to switch from fuelwood to electricity: Implications for giant panda habitat conservation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence Rubey & Frank Lupi, 1997. "Predicting the Effects of Market Reform in Zimbabwe: A Stated Preference Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 89-99.
- Dewees, Peter A., 1989. "The woodfuel crisis reconsidered: Observations on the dynamics of abundance and scarcity," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1159-1172, August.
- Robert G. Ethier & Gregory L. Poe & William D. Schulze & Jeremy Clark, 2000.
"Comparison of Hypothetical Phone and Mail Contingent Valuation Responses for Green-Pricing Electricity Programs,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(1), pages 54-67.
- Ethier, Robert G. & Poe, Gregory L. & Schulze, William D. & Clark, Jeremy, 1997. "A Comparison Of Hypothetical Phone And Mail Contingent Valuation Responses For Green Pricing Electricity Programs," Working Papers 7245, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Rasmus Heltberg & Thomas Channing Arndt & Nagothu Udaya Sekhar, 2000. "Fuelwood Consumption and Forest Degradation: A Household Model for Domestic Energy Substitution in Rural India," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(2), pages 213-232.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdullah, Sabah & Mariel, Petr, 2010.
"Choice experiment study on the willingness to pay to improve electricity services,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4570-4581, August.
- Sabah Abdulla & P Mariel, 2009. "Choice Experiment Study on the Wilingness to Pay to Improve Electricity Services," Department of Economics Working Papers 15/09, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2009. "Environmental Crisis or Sustainable Development Opportunity? Transforming the Charcoal Sector in Tanzania : A Policy Note," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18603, The World Bank.
- Sabah Abdulla & P W Jeanty, 2009. "Demand for Electricity Connection in Rural Areas: The Case of Kenya," Department of Economics Working Papers 26/09, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- repec:eid:wpaper:26/09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Couture, Stéphane & Garcia, Serge & Reynaud, Arnaud, 2012.
"Household energy choices and fuelwood consumption: An econometric approach using French data,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1972-1981.
- Stéphane Couture & Serge Garcia & Arnaud Reynaud, 2011. "Household Energy Choices and Fuelwood Consumption: An Econometric Approach using French Data," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2011-03, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:429-439 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lupi, Frank & Kaplowitz, Michael D. & Hoehn, John P., 2003. "A Split-Sample Test Of Experimental Designs For Stated Choice Models Of Environmental Valuation," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22073, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:229:y:2012:i:c:p:64-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdullah, Sabah & Mariel Chladkova, Petr, 2009. "Choice experiment study on the willingness to pay to improve," BILTOKI 2009-02, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Kramer, Daniel Boyd & Urquhart, Gerald & Schmitt, Kristen, 2009. "Globalization and the connection of remote communities: A review of household effects and their biodiversity implications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2897-2909, October.
- Christophe Muller & Huijie Yan, 2018. "Household Fuel Use in Rural China," Working Papers halshs-01735847, HAL.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-4-oseni is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Chengchao & Yang, Yusheng & Zhang, Yaoqi, 2012. "Rural household livelihood change, fuelwood substitution, and hilly ecosystem restoration: Evidence from China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2475-2482.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:229:y:2012:i:c:p:16-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:8:p:2841-:d:163055 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irina Klytchnikova & Michael Lokshin, 2009.
"Measuring Welfare Gains from Better Quality Infrastructure,"
Journal of Infrastructure Development,
India Development Foundation, vol. 1(2), pages 87-109, December.
- Klytchnikova, Irina & Lokshin, Michael, 2007. "Measuring welfare gains from better quality infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4217, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:229:y:2012:i:c:p:37-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Behera, Bhagirath & Rahut, Dil Bahadur & Jeetendra, Aryal & Ali, Akhter, 2015. "Household collection and use of biomass energy sources in South Asia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 468-480.
- Christophe Muller & Huijie Yan, 2016.
"Household Fuel Use in Developing Countries: Review of Theory and Evidence,"
- Christophe Muller & Huijie Yan, 2016. "Household Fuel Use in Developing Countries: Review of Theory and Evidence," AMSE Working Papers 1613, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Mar 2016.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:274:y:2014:i:c:p:12-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Song, Zhiyuan & Ouyang, Zhiyun & Xu, Weihua, 2012. "The role of fairness norms the household-based natural forest conservation: The case of Wolong, China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 164-171.
- Abdullah, Sabah & Jeanty, P. Wilner, 2011. "Willingness to pay for renewable energy: Evidence from a contingent valuation survey in Kenya," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 2974-2983, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:42:y:2002:i:3:p:445-457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.