Economic diversity, development capacity and sustainable development of China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John E. Wagner & Steven C. Deller, 1998. "Measuring the Effects of Economic Diversity on Growth and Stability," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, pages 541-556.
- Templet, Paul H., 2001. "Energy price disparity and public welfare," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, pages 443-460.
- Zhongxiang Zhang, 1998. "Macro-economic and Sectoral Effects of Carbon Taxes: A General Equilibrium Analysis for China," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 135-159.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2000. "Can China afford to commit itself an emissions cap? An economic and political analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 587-614.
- Templet, Paul H., 1999. "Energy, diversity and development in economic systems; an empirical analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, pages 223-233.
- Templet, Paul H., 1998. "The neglected benefits of protecting ecological services:: a commentary provided to the ecological economics forum," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, pages 53-55.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:265:y:2013:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1110-:d:102679 is not listed on IDEAS
- Polimeni, John M., 2004. "Graduate education in ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3-4), pages 287-293, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:231-:d:127452 is not listed on IDEAS
- Facchini, Angelo & Kennedy, Chris & Stewart, Iain & Mele, Renata, 2017. "The energy metabolism of megacities," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 86-95.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:16:p:1865-1879 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:40:y:2002:i:3:p:369-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.