Economic diversity, development capacity and sustainable development of China
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John E. Wagner & Steven C. Deller, 1998. "Measuring the Effects of Economic Diversity on Growth and Stability," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(4), pages 541-556.
- Templet, Paul H., 2001. "Energy price disparity and public welfare," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 443-460, March.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2000. "Can China afford to commit itself an emissions cap? An economic and political analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 587-614, December.
- Zhongxiang Zhang, 1998. "Macro-economic and Sectoral Effects of Carbon Taxes: A General Equilibrium Analysis for China," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 135-159.
- Templet, Paul H., 1999. "Energy, diversity and development in economic systems; an empirical analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 223-233, August.
- Templet, Paul H., 1998. "The neglected benefits of protecting ecological services:: a commentary provided to the ecological economics forum," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 53-55, April.