Estimating the loss of agricultural productivity in the Amazon
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lykke E. Andersen, 2015. "A Cost-benefit Analysis of Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon," Discussion Papers 0065, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Moran, Emilio F. & Packer, Alissa & Brondizio, Eduardo & Tucker, Joanna, 1996. "Restoration of vegetation cover in the eastern Amazon," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 41-54, July.
- Binswanger, Hans P., 1991. "Brazilian policies that encourage deforestation in the Amazon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(7), pages 821-829, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linlin Xiao & Xiaohuan Yang & Hongyan Cai & Dingxiang Zhang, 2015. "Cultivated Land Changes and Agricultural Potential Productivity in Mainland China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-16, August.
- Mendonça, Mário Jorge & Loureiro, Paulo R.A. & Sachsida, Adolfo, 2012.
"The dynamics of land-use in Brazilian Amazon,"
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 23-36.
- Paulo R. A. Loureiro & Adolfo Sachsida & Mário Jorge Cardoso de Mendonça, 2010. "The Dynamics Of Land-Use In Brazilian Amazon," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia 342, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
- Caviglia-Harris, Jill L. & Kahn, James R. & Green, Trellis, 2003. "Demand-side policies for environmental protection and sustainable usage of renewable resources," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 119-132, April.
- Yuejiao Li & Xiaohuan Yang & Hongyan Cai & Linlin Xiao & Xinliang Xu & Luo Liu, 2014. "Topographical Characteristics of Agricultural Potential Productivity during Cropland Transformation in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Mohamed Osman Suliman & Mahmoud Sami Nabi, 2008.
"The Institutional Environment and the Banking – Growth Nexus: Theory and Investigation for MENA,"
392, Economic Research Forum, revised 01 Jan 2008.
- Nabi, Mahmoud Sami & Suliman, Mohamed Osman, 2008. "The Institutional Environment and the Banking - Growth Nexus: Theory and Investigation for MENA," MPRA Paper 11854, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cattaneo, Andrea, 2002. "Balancing agricultural development and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon:," Research reports 129, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- M. Sami NABI & M. Osman SULIMAN, 2009. "Institutions, Banking Development, And Economic Growth," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 47(4), pages 436-457.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:31:y:1999:i:1:p:63-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.