Priorities in policy and management when existing biodiversity stressors interact with climate-change
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 111 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10584|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John & Gozlan, Estelle, 2008.
"Tariff escalation and invasive species damages,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 619-629, November.
- Tu, Anh & Beghin, John C. & Gozlan, Estelle, 2005. "Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Damages," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12442, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Anh Thuy Tu & John Beghin & Estelle Gozlan, 2008. "Tariff escalation and invasive species damages," Post-Print hal-01186923, HAL.
- le Blanc, David & Perez, Romain, 2008.
"The relationship between rainfall and human density and its implications for future water stress in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 319-336, June.
- David le Blanc & Romain Perez, 2007. "The relationship between rainfall and human density and its implications for future water stress in sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 57, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Pimentel, David & Zuniga, Rodolfo & Morrison, Doug, 2005. "Update on the environmental and economic costs associated with alien-invasive species in the United States," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 273-288, February.
- Campbell, B. M. & Dore, D. & Luckert, M. & Mukamuri, B. & Gambiza, J., 2000. "SPECIAL SECTION: LAND USE OPTIONS IN DRY TROPICAL WOODLAND ECOSYSTEMS IN ZIMBABWE: Economic comparisons of livestock production in communal grazing lands in Zimbabwe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 413-438, June.
- Andrew J. Plantinga & JunJie Wu, 2003. "Co-Benefits from Carbon Sequestration in Forests: Evaluating Reductions in Agricultural Externalities from an Afforestation Policy in Wisconsin," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(1), pages 74-85.
- Nieuwoudt, W. Lieb, 2008. "Environmental offsets and other market approaches with specific reference to the Olifants River (East) and Berg River," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 47(4), pages -, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:111:y:2012:i:3:p:533-557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.