Environmental technological change and governance in sustainable development policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stern, David I., 1997. "Limits to substitution and irreversibility in production and consumption: A neoclassical interpretation of ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 197-215, June.
- Funtowicz, Silvio O. & Ravetz, Jerome R., 1994. "The worth of a songbird: ecological economics as a post-normal science," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 197-207, August.
- Karen Palmer & Wallace E. Oates & Paul R. Portney, 1995. "Tightening Environmental Standards: The Benefit-Cost or the No-Cost Paradigm?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 119-132, Fall.
- Michael E. Porter & Claas van der Linde, 1995. "Toward a New Conception of the Environment-Competitiveness Relationship," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 97-118, Fall.
- Duchin, Faye & Lange, Glenn-Marie & Kell, Georg, 1995. "Technological change, trade and the environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 185-193, September.
- Shrivastava, Paul, 1995. "Democratic control of technological risks in developing countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 195-208, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiyi Chen & Wolfgang Härdle, 2014. "Dynamic activity analysis model-based win-win development forecasting under environment regulations in China," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(6), pages 1543-1570, December.
- Rennings, Klaus, 2000. "Redefining innovation -- eco-innovation research and the contribution from ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 319-332, February.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:2071-:d:153167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cerin, Pontus, 2006. "Bringing economic opportunity into line with environmental influence: A discussion on the Coase theorem and the Porter and van der Linde hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 209-225, February.
- Morrissey, J. & Meyrick, B. & Sivaraman, D. & Horne, R.E. & Berry, M., 2013. "Cost-benefit assessment of energy efficiency investments: Accounting for future resources, savings and risks in the Australian residential sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 148-159.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina D. Forget, 2015.
"The Economics Of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Firm-Level Perspective Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 112-130, February.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina Forget, 2014. "The Economics of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Firm Level Perspective Survey," Post-Print hal-01410617, HAL.
- Galloway, David & Newman, Peter, 2014. "How to design a sustainable heavy industrial estate," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 46-52.
- Scarpellini, S. & Valero, A. & Llera, E. & Aranda, A., 2013. "Multicriteria analysis for the assessment of energy innovations in the transport sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 160-168.
- Patricia Crifo & Vanina Forget, 2012. "The Economics of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Survey," Working Papers hal-00720640, HAL.
- Shiyi Chen & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle, 2012. "Dynamic Activity Analysis Model Based Win-Win Development Forecasting Under the Environmental Regulation in China," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Nicolò Barbieri & Claudia Ghisetti & Marianna Gilli & Giovanni Marin & Francesco Nicolli, 2016.
"A Survey Of The Literature On Environmental Innovation Based On Main Path Analysis,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 596-623, July.
- Nicolò Barbieri & Claudia Ghisetti & Marianna Gilli & Giovanni Marin & Francesco Nicolli, 2015. "A Survey of the Literature on Environmental Innovation Based on Main Path Analysis," SEEDS Working Papers 0715, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Apr 2015.
- Altman, Morris, 2001. "When green isn't mean: economic theory and the heuristics of the impact of environmental regulations on competitiveness and opportunity cost," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 31-44, January.
- Ingrid Vaileanu Paun, 2011. "Le luxe : une valeur éminemment territorialisée," Post-Print halshs-00634053, HAL.
- Ropke, Inge, 2005. "Trends in the development of ecological economics from the late 1980s to the early 2000s," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 262-290, November.
- Eiadat, Yousef & Kelly, Aidan & Roche, Frank & Eyadat, Hussein, 2008. "Green and competitive? An empirical test of the mediating role of environmental innovation strategy," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 131-145, March.
- Hecher, Maria & Vilsmaier, Ulli & Akhavan, Roya & Binder, Claudia R., 2016. "An integrative analysis of energy transitions in energy regions: A case study of ökoEnergieland in Austria," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 40-53.
- Ingrid Vaileanu Paun, 2010. "Vers une territorialisation de la valeur des entreprises : les apports de l'économie de la fonctionnalité," Post-Print halshs-00560441, HAL.
- Nilsen, Heidi Rapp & Ellingsen, May-Britt, 2015. "The power of environmental indifference. A critical discourse analysis of a collaboration of tourism firms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 26-33.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:27:y:1998:i:3:p:243-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.