Resource degradation, technical change, and the productivity of energy use in U.S. agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gallagher, Paul W. & Houck, James P., 1976. "The Price Responsiveness of U.S. Corn Yields," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12563, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
- Panesar, Balwinder S. & Fluck, Richard C., 1993. "Energy productivity of a production system: Analysis and measurement," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 415-437.
- Bonny, Sylvie, 1993. "Is agriculture using more and more energy? A French case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 51-66.
- Dermot Gately, 1992. "Imperfect Price-Reversibility of U.S. Gasoline Demand: Asymmetric Responses to Price Increases and Declines," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 179-208.
- Westcott, Paul C., 1989. "An Analysis of Factors Influencing Corn Yields," Outlook Reports 151701, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goodland, Robert, 1997. "Environmental sustainability in agriculture: diet matters," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 189-200, December.
- Hrubovcak, James & Vasavada, Utpal & Aldy, Joseph E., 1999. "Green Technologies for a More Sustainable Agriculture," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33721, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kaufmann, Robert K. & Cleveland, Cutler J., 1995. "Measuring sustainability: needed--an interdisciplinary approach to an interdisciplinary concept," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 109-112, November.
- Blancard, Stephane & Martin, Elsa, 2012. "The measurement of energy performance," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135123, Agricultural Economics Society.
- England, Richard W., 1998. "Measurement of social well-being: alternatives to gross domestic product," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 89-103, April.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:267:y:2013:i:c:p:102-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:135:y:2017:i:c:p:865-875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stern, David I., 1999. "Is energy cost an accurate indicator of natural resource quality?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 381-394, December.
- Karkacier, Osman & Gokalp Goktolga, Z. & Cicek, Adnan, 2006. "A regression analysis of the effect of energy use in agriculture," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3796-3800, December.
- Uhlin, Hans-Erik, 1998. "Why energy productivity is increasing: An I-O analysis of Swedish agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 443-465, April.
- Ball, V.E. & Färe, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Margaritis, D., 2015. "The role of energy productivity in U.S. agriculture," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 460-471.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:13:y:1995:i:3:p:185-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.