The origin and hazard of inputs to crop protection in organic farming systems: are they sustainable?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jones, M. R., 1989. "Analysis of the use of energy in agriculture--Approaches and problems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 339-355.
- Panesar, Balwinder S. & Fluck, Richard C., 1993. "Energy productivity of a production system: Analysis and measurement," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 415-437.
- Hansen, J. W. & Jones, J. W., 1996. "A systems framework for characterizing farm sustainability," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 185-201, June.
- Bonny, Sylvie, 1993. "Is agriculture using more and more energy? A French case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 51-66.
- John Henning & Laurie Baker & Paul Thomassin, 1991. "Economics Issues in Organic Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(4), pages 877-889, December.
- Pearce, David W. & Atkinson, Giles D., 1993. "Capital theory and the measurement of sustainable development: an indicator of "weak" sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 103-108, October.
- Ma, Z. Y. & Edwards-Jones, G., 1997. "Optimizing the external energy input into farmland ecosystems: a case study from Ningxia, China," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 53(2-3), pages 269-283.