Fracking and environmental (in)justice in a Texas city
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:166:y:2019:i:c:p:1037-1046 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:111:y:2017:i:c:p:383-393 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Brannstrom & Mary Tilton & Andrew Klein & Wendy Jepson, 2015. "Spatial Distribution of Estimated Wind-Power Royalties in West Texas," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-18, December.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:160-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maguire, Karen & Winters, John V., 2016.
"Energy Boom and Gloom? Local Effects of Oil and Natural Gas Drilling on Subjective Well-Being,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9811, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Karen Maguire & John V. Winters, 2016. "Energy Boom and Gloom? Local Effects of Oil and Natural Gas Drilling on Subjective Well-Being," Economics Working Paper Series 1607, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:161:y:2019:i:c:p:202-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:growch:v:48:y:2017:i:4:p:590-610 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:222:y:2018:i:c:p:451-459 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:120:y:2018:i:c:p:469-480 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:111:y:2017:i:c:p:281-296 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:159:y:2019:i:c:p:101-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jscscx:v:8:y:2019:i:2:p:61-:d:206876 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:121:y:2018:i:c:p:365-373 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:10-21 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDistributive justice; Environmental justice; Mineral property rights; Participative justice; Royalties; Split estate doctrine;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:117:y:2015:i:c:p:97-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.