Teacher qualifications and early learning: Effects of certification, degree, and experience on first-grade student achievement
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kiesling, Herbert J., 1984. "Assignment practices and the relationship of instructional time to the reading performance of elementary school children," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 341-350, August.
- Charles R. Link & Edward C. Ratledge, 1979. "Student Perceptions, I. Q. and Achievement," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(1), pages 98-111.
- Murnane, Richard J. & Phillips, Barbara R., 1981. "Learning by doing, vintage, and selection: Three pieces of the puzzle relating teaching experience and teaching performance," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 453-465, August.
- Summers, Anita A & Wolfe, Barbara L, 1977. "Do Schools Make a Difference?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 639-652, September.
- Monk, David H., 1994. "Subject area preparation of secondary mathematics and science teachers and student achievement," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 125-145, June.
- Dan D. Goldhaber & Dominic J. Brewer, 1997. "Why Don't Schools and Teachers Seem to Matter? Assessing the Impact of Unobservables on Educational Productivity," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 32(3), pages 505-523.
- Hanushek, Eric A, 1992. "The Trade-Off between Child Quantity and Quality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(1), pages 84-117, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:26:y:2007:i:3:p:312-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.