Staying-on at school at 16: the impact of labor market conditions in Spain
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rice, Patricia G, 1987. "The Demand for Post-compulsory Education in the UK and the Effects of Educational Maintenance Allowances," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(216), pages 465-75, November.
- Bennett, Robert & Glennerster, Howard & Nevison, Douglas, 1992. "Investing in Skill: To Stay on or Not to Stay on?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 130-45, Summer.
- Lopez-Valcarcel, Beatriz Gonzalez & Quintana, Delia Davila, 1998. "Economic and Cultural Impediments to University Education in Spain," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 93-103, February.
- David A. Kodde & Jozef M. M. Ritzen, 1988. "Direct and Indirect Effects of Parental Education Level on the Demand for Higher Education," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(3), pages 356-371.
- Micklewright, John, 1989. "Choice at Sixteen," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(221), pages 25-39, February.
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1981. "Staying-on at School in England and Wales," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 48(192), pages 345-63, November.
- Stern, David & Paik, IL-Woo & Catterali, James S. & Nakata, Yoshi-Fumi, 1989. "Labor market experience of teenagers with and without high school diplomas," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 233-246, June.
- Mattila, J Peter, 1982. "Determinants of Male School Enrollments: A Time-Series Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(2), pages 242-51, May.
- Kodde, David A & Ritzen, Jozef M M, 1984. "Integrating Consumption and Investment Motives in a Neoclassical Model of Demand for Education," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 598-608.
- Kane, Thomas J, 1994. "College Entry by Blacks since 1970: The Role of College Costs, Family Background, and the Returns to Education," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(5), pages 878-911, October.
- Mattila, J. Peter, 1982. "Determinants of Male School Enrollments, A Time-Series Analysis," Staff General Research Papers 10849, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Julian R. Betts & Laurel L. McFarland, 1995. "Safe Port in a Storm: The Impact of Labor Market Conditions on Community College Enrollments," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(4), pages 741-765.
- Hope Corman, 1983. "Postsecondary Education Enrollment Responses by Recent High School Graduates and Older Adults," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(2), pages 247-267.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1.
- Bowles, Samuel & Nelson, Valerie I, 1974. "The "Inheritance of IQ" and the Intergenerational Reproduction of Economic Inequality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(1), pages 39-51, February.
- Kodde, David A, 1986. "Uncertainty and the Demand for Education," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(3), pages 460-67, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:21:y:2002:i:4:p:353-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.