The returns to education in Slovenia
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ryoo, Jai-Kyung & Nam, Young-Sook & Carnoy, Martin, 1993. "Changing rates of return to education over time: A Korean case study," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 71-80, March.
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-61, January.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1993.
"Returns to investment in education : a global update,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1067, The World Bank.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1994. "Returns to investment in education: A global update," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Orazem, Peter F & Vodopivec, Milan, 1995.
"Winners and Losers in Transition: Returns to Education, Experience, and Gender in Slovenia,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 9(2), pages 201-30, May.
- Orazem, Peter F. & Vodopivec, Milan, 1994. "Winners and losers in transition : returns to education, experience, and gender in Slovenia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1342, The World Bank.
- Orazem, Peter & Vodopivec, Milan, 1995. "Winners and Losers in Transition: Returns to Education, Experience, and Gender in Slovenia," Staff General Research Papers 5270, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Blackburn, McKinley L & Neumark, David, 1995.
"Are OLS Estimates of the Return to Schooling Biased Downward? Another Look,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 77(2), pages 217-30, May.
- McKinley L. Blackburn & David Neumark, 1993. "Are OLS Estimates of the Return to Schooling Biased Downward? Another Look," NBER Working Papers 4259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griffin, Peter & Ganderton, Philip T., 1996. "Evidence on omitted variable bias in earnings equations," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 139-148, April.
- Griffin, Peter & Edwards, Alejandra Cox, 1993. "Rates of return to education in Brazil: Do labor market conditions matter?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 245-256, September.
- Bevc, Milena, 1993. "Rates of return to investment in education in former Yugoslavia in the 1970s and 1980s by region," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 325-343, December.
- Weisberg, Jacob, 1995. "Returns to education in Israel: 1974 and 1983," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 145-154, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:16:y:1997:i:4:p:443-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.