The German labour market and the unification shock
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hansen, Gerd & Kim, Jeong-Ryeol & Mittnik, Stefan, 1998. "Testing cointegrating coefficients in vector autoregressive error correction models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-5, January.
- Mittnik, Stefan & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Kim, Jeong-Ryeol, 1998. "Chi-Square-Type Distributions For Heavy-Tailed Variates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 339-354, June.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Alogoskoufis, George & Manning, Alan, 1988. "Wage setting and unemployment persistence in Europe, Japan and the USA," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 698-706, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)