The German labour market and the unification shock
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Gerd & Kim, Jeong-Ryeol & Mittnik, Stefan, 1998. "Testing cointegrating coefficients in vector autoregressive error correction models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-5, January.
- Mittnik, Stefan & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Kim, Jeong-Ryeol, 1998. "Chi-Square-Type Distributions For Heavy-Tailed Variates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 339-354, June.
- Perron, Pierre, 1989.
"The Great Crash, the Oil Price Shock, and the Unit Root Hypothesis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1361-1401, November.
- Perron, P, 1988. "The Great Crash, The Oil Price Shock And The Unit Root Hypothesis," Papers 338, Princeton, Department of Economics - Econometric Research Program.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Alogoskoufis, George & Manning, Alan, 1988. "Wage setting and unemployment persistence in Europe, Japan and the USA," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 698-706, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albert van der Horst, 2003.
"Structural estimates of equilibrium unemployment in six OECD economies,"
CPB Discussion Paper
19, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Albert van der Horst, 2003. "Structural Estimates of Equilibrium Unemployment in Six OECD Economies," Economics Working Papers 022, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Linzert Tobias, 2004. "Sources of German Unemployment: Evidence from a Structural VAR Model / Die Hintergründe deutscher Arbeitslosigkeit: Evidenz von einem Strukturellen VAR," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 224(3), pages 317-336, June.
- Beissinger, Thomas & Chusseau, Nathalie & Hellier, Joël, 2016.
"Offshoring and labour market reforms in Germany: Assessment and policy implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 314-333.
- Thomas Beissinger & Nathalie Chusseau & Joël Hellier, 2016. "Offshoring and labour market reforms in Germany: Assessment and policy implications," Post-Print hal-01533541, HAL.
- Linzert, Tobias, 2001. "Sources of German unemployment: evidence from a structural VAR model," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-41, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:17:y:2000:i:3:p:439-454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.