Testing cointegrating coefficients in vector autoregressive error correction models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- Phillips, P C B, 1991. "Optimal Inference in Cointegrated Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 283-306, March.
- Saikkonen, Pentti, 1991. "Asymptotically Efficient Estimation of Cointegration Regressions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 1-21, March.
- Phillips, Peter C B, 1994.
"Some Exact Distribution Theory for Maximum Likelihood Estimators of Cointegrating Coefficients in Error Correction Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 73-93, January.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1992. "Some Exact Distribution Theory for Maximum Likelihood Estimators of Cointegrating Coefficients in Error Correction Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1039, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dolado, Juan J., 1992. "A note on weak exogeneity in VAR cointegrated models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 139-143, February.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1994.
"Identification of the long-run and the short-run structure an application to the ISLM model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 7-36, July.
- Søren Johansen & Katarina Juselius, 1992. "Identification of the Long-Run and the Short-Run Structure: An Application to the ISLM Model," Discussion Papers 92-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Mittnik, Stefan & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Kim, Jeong-Ryeol, 1998. "Chi-Square-Type Distributions For Heavy-Tailed Variates," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 339-354, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai Carstensen & Julia Hawellek, 2003.
"Forecasting inflation from the term structure,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 139(2), pages 306-323, June.
- Carstensen, Kai & Hawellek, J., 2003. "Forecasting Inflation from the Term Structure," Munich Reprints in Economics 19949, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Carstensen, Kai, 2003. "Forecasting Inflation from the Term Structure," Munich Reprints in Economics 19945, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Breitung, Jörg & Pesaran, Mohammad Hashem, 2005.
"Unit roots and cointegration in panels,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2005,42, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Breitung, J. & Pesaran, M.H., 2005. "Unit Roots and Cointegration in Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0535, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Joerg Breitung & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2005. "Unit Roots and Cointegration in Panels," CESifo Working Paper Series 1565, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jörg Breitung & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2005. "Unit Roots and Cointegration in Panels," IEPR Working Papers 05.32, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Kurita, Takamitsu, 2010. "Effects of a signal-to-noise ratio on finite sample inference for cointegrating vectors," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 80(10), pages 2033-2039.
- Julián Ramajo Hernández(1) & Montserrat Ferré Carracedo(2), "undated". "Testing For Long-Run Purchasing Power Parity In The Post Bretton Woods Era: Evidence From Old And New Tests," Working Papers 24-05 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Hansen, Gerd, 2000. "The German labour market and the unification shock," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 439-454, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:58:y:1998:i:1:p:1-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.