Explaining trade in industrialized countries by country-specific human capital endowments
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adrian Wood, 1994. "Give Heckscher and Ohlin a chance!," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 20-49, March.
- Daniels, Peter, 1993. "Research and development,human capital and trade performance in technology-intensive manufactures: A cross-country analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 207-241, June.
- Stern, Robert M. & Maskus, Keith E., 1981. "Determinants of the structure of U.S. foreign trade, 1958-1976," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 207-224, May.
- Welch, F, 1970. "Education in Production," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 35-59, Jan.-Feb..
- Harry P. Bowen & Leo Sveikauskas, 1992.
"Judging Factor Abundance,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 599-620.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 1984. "Testing trade theories and predicting trade flows," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 467-517 Elsevier.
- Brecher, Richard A. & Choudhri, Ehsan U., 1982. "The factor content of international trade without factor-price equalization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3-4), pages 277-283, May.
- Leamer, Edward E, 1980. "The Leontief Paradox, Reconsidered," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(3), pages 495-503, June.
- Leamer, Edward E & Bowen, Harry P, 1981. "Cross-Section Tests of the Heckscher-Ohlin Theorem: Comment [Factor Abundance and Comparative Advantage]," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1040-43, December.
- Stern, Robert M, 1976. "Some Evidence on the Factor Content of West Germany's Foreign Trade," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(1), pages 131-41, February.
- S.J. Prais, 1981. "Vocational Qualifications of the Labour Force in Britain and Germany," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 98(1), pages 47-59, November.
- Branson, William H. & Monoyios, Nikolaos, 1977. "Factor inputs in U.S. trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 111-131, May.
- Courakis, Anthony S, 1991. "Labour Skills and Human Capital in the Explanation of Trade Patterns," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 443-62, July.
- Harry P. Bowen & Edward E. Leamer & Leo Sveikauskas, 1986.
"Multicountry, Multifactor Tests of the Factor Abundance Theory,"
NBER Working Papers
1918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bowen, Harry P & Leamer, Edward E & Sveikauskas, Leo, 1987. "Multicountry, Multifactor Tests of the Factor Abundance Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 791-809, December.
- Baldwin, Robert E, 1971. "Determinants of the Commodity Structure of U.S. Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 126-46, March.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1984. "The Factor Content of Foreign Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 84-94, March.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1981. "International trade in the presence of product differentiation, economies of scale and monopolistic competition : A Chamberlin-Heckscher-Ohlin approach," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 305-340, August.
- Bartel, Ann P & Lichtenberg, Frank R, 1987. "The Comparative Advantage of Educated Workers in Implementing New Technology," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Edward E. Leamer, 1992. "Testing Trade Theory," NBER Working Papers 3957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:14:y:1997:i:3:p:395-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.