The factor content of international trade without factor-price equalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Bernhofen, "undated". "Predicting the Factor Content of Foreign Trade: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers 07/11, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Daniel Bernhofen, 2009.
"Predicting the pattern of international trade in the neoclassical model: a synthesis,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(1), pages 5-21, October.
- Daniel Bernhofen, "undated". "Predicting the Pattern of International Trade in the Neoclassical Model: A Synthesis," Discussion Papers 08/24, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Keith E. Maskus & Allan Webster, 1995. "Factor Specialization in U.S. and U.K. Trade: Simple Departures from the Factor-content Theory," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 131(III), pages 419-439, September.
- Eric O’N. Fisher & Kathryn G. Marshall, 2016. "Leontief was not right after all," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 15-24, August.
- Lai, Huiwen & Zhu, Susan Chun, 2007. "Technology, endowments, and the factor content of bilateral trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 389-409, April.
- Corvers, Frank & de Grip, Andries, 1997. "Explaining trade in industrialized countries by country-specific human capital endowments," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 395-416, July.
- Schweinberger, Albert G, 1996.
"Procompetitive Gains from Trade and Comparative Advantage,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 361-375, May.
- Schweinberger, Albert G., 1991. "Procompetitive gains from trade and comparative advantage," Discussion Papers, Series II 155, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Fisher, Eric O'N., 2011.
"Heckscher-Ohlin theory when countries have different technologies,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 202-210, April.
- Eric O'N. Fisher, 2010. "Heckscher-Ohlin Theory when Countries have Different Technologies," CESifo Working Paper Series 3118, CESifo Group Munich.
- Zeddies, Götz, 2011. "Factor Content of Intra-European Trade Flows," IWH Discussion Papers 6/2011, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- CÃ¶rvers F. & Reininga T., 1998. "The Dutch Factor Content of Human and Physical Capital: A Test of the HOV Model," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2010.
"Factor content of bilateral trade: the role of firm heterogeneity and transaction costs,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(3-4), pages 305-317, May.
- d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2008. "Factor Content of Agricultural Trade," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2009. "Factor Content of Bilateral Trade: The Role of Firm Heterogeneity and Transaction Costs," LICOS Discussion Papers 23809, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Kancs, d'Artis & Ciaian, Pavel, 2008. "Factor Content of Agricultural Trade," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44458, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kancs, d'Artis & Ciaian, Pavel, 2009. "Factor Content of Agricultural Trade: The Role of Firm Heterogeneity and Transaction Costs," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51429, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Koska, Onur A. & Stähler, Frank, 2014.
"Trade and imperfect competition in general equilibrium,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 157-168.
- Onur A. Koska & Frank Stähler, 2011. "Trade and Imperfect Competition in General Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 3543, CESifo Group Munich.
- Donald R. Davis & David E. Weinstein, 2001. "Do Factor Endowments Matter for North-North Trade?," NBER Working Papers 8516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koska, Onur A. & Stähler, Frank, 2015.
"Factor price differences in a general equilibrium model of trade and imperfect competition,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 248-259.
- Koska, Onur A. & Staehler, Frank, 2015. "Factor Price Differences in a General Equilibrium Model of Trade and Imperfect Competition," MPRA Paper 68195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keith Maskus & Catherine Sveikauskas & Allan Webster, 1994. "The composition of the human capital stock and its relation to international trade: Evidence from the US and Britain," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(1), pages 50-76, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:12:y:1982:i:3-4:p:277-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.